no bets

Go to solution Solved by Purps,

• 3 weeks later...

Surely this should be fixed rather than customers having to clear their cookies every day or couple of days?

Do you not have any Tech people there ?

Within 'Football' clicking on a sub-division and expecting a list of fixtures and odds ....... but just getting a blank grey screen

I've given up now .... as soon as I see the grey screen I just go to another bookie site and put my bets on there

• Like 1

On 7/6/2021 at 9:04 PM, Purps said:

@prashanrj3

Clear history and cookies.... that should fix it in case it's the same issue that many have been having recently 👍

Strange, because for example in my case that does not help...

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Mark3 said:

Within 'Football' clicking on a sub-division and expecting a list of fixtures and odds ....... but just getting a blank grey screen

Yep. Football and at least also volleyball didn't work earlier today and had to clear everything again to get those visible. And yes, it's annoying as hell having to do that all the time 🙁

Edited by Purps

I'm with Mark3 on this one. To clear History and cookies is so annoying. I use CCleaner,meaning that I need to close the browsers during the operation. And sometimes it doesn't even work  So frustrating when you want to bet on a live match. Conclusion : I give up and I bet somewhere else !

Edited by Belgiumburnley