no sports bets?

Go to solution Solved by Purps,

Since a few days a go i am not able to see any sports bets.  If i click on sports betting it just comes up with change odds to decimal/fractions.  No games are shown at all and i tried multiple browsers.  Horse racing does work tho

• Solution

I had the same with Chrome last week, and again on the weekend. Edge worked though and now also Chrome is okay after clearing the history/cookies. Try that if you have not yet done so.... 👍

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I also have this issue somewhat occasionally when using Safari browser with my iPad. Sometimes works just fine, sometimes not. Haven’t cleared any browsing history or such, so this seems irrelevant at least in iPad Safari browser; maybe relevant with Windows Chrome/Firefox/Edge browsers though. 

P.S. While opening the Unibet poker on Safari browser I have recently experienced automatic log-outs in the middle of tournament plays. The system somehow misinterprets me as inactive although playing poker. This is frustrating when playing poker. Happened once or twice yesterday while playing the Euro team-collector 10,000€ tournament.

6 minutes ago, GotKot99 said:

While opening the Unibet poker on Safari browser I have recently experienced automatic log-outs in the middle of tournament plays. 

Wrote the above answer for how to deal with this problem on windows, until they get it fixed ( Stubbe wrote that they're working on it ), but you should find auto-refresher add-ons for Safari too from the app store.

Thanks for the responses Purps! I checked the other topic page also; excellent if Stubbe et al. are finding a fix for this!

Will have to look if any good auto-refreshers for Safari from app store comes along. As you mentioned Purps the “manual override” on sportbook page by clicking something works too.

Thanks again!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...