Withdrawal missing

Go to solution Solved by WattsAl,

5 working days have passed and I still haven't received the money its unusual cause so far never had any issues until now. Can somebody check this issue cause the livechat its seems to me that they are overwhelmed by the situation. I contacted  my bank they launched an investigation and they said no money was received on my account the livechat say that the money left my unibet account and have to wait wait wait and then they will also launch theyr own investigation bla bla I kinda allready see where this its going cause it happened once again with a different operator an until day I never saw the money, probally went to mars.

20 minutes ago, WattsAl said:

5 working days have passed and I still haven't received the money its unusual cause so far never had any issues until now. Can somebody check this issue cause the livechat its seems to me that they are overwhelmed by the situation. I contacted  my bank they launched an investigation and they said no money was received on my account the livechat say that the money left my unibet account and have to wait wait wait and then they will also launch theyr own investigation bla bla I kinda allready see where this its going cause it happened once again with a different operator an until day I never saw the money, probally went to mars. A ticket was opened with the cash provider and now waiting a response