10 days with no verification

I won £400 on the 22nd of June, got told to do verification not a problem, resent my PayPal document which was correct…. Now it is sat there from the 22nd and no one has accepted it or even said if it is wrong or right. Had 6-7 calls to Unibet saying they want to speak with me about my account? This feel like a scam to me and I have no hope of me getting this money, 

3 hours ago, Moschino1957 said:

I won £400 on the 22nd of June, got told to do verification not a problem, resent my PayPal document which was correct…. Now it is sat there from the 22nd and no one has accepted it or even said if it is wrong or right. Had 6-7 calls to Unibet saying they want to speak with me about my account? This feel like a scam to me and I have no hope of me getting this money, 

Any advice or anyone been through the same? 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Jami-Unibet said:

Hey @Moschino1957! Unfortunately the verification will not be completed before the call has been made. I can assure you that this is not a scam though, it's a fairly standard procedure. 

I get to be told I would have a call within a few days and a week later still no phone call is terrible. You message one person and they tell you something different to what someone else has. I will hold hope onto this call and update people of my experience 

Edited by Moschino1957

Just to update, had to ring again with no email or phone call response, to be told the person supposed to be ring me got sacked and I am will contacted soon, no contact once again, this is becoming beyond a joke now 15 days with no verification 

6 hours ago, Lukebarty96 said:

@Moschino1957I am in the same boat, sent my docs on the 23rd and haven’t heard anything. How do you know the person dealing with your case was fired?

I was told on live chat, it is all bollocks mate they have no intention of verifying these documents, all bullshit excuses every time you speak to someone. Been promised 7 times to have a call back and heard nothing. The reviews on trust pilot back up the experience I am having. 

4 hours ago, Tylert said:

🤯

Tell me about it. All my documents are legit and no one has had the decency to even verify the document, got a response in the first 2 hours say my first 2 were fine and PayPal wasn’t, so updated it and nothing since the 22nd 

I know I deposited £400 before being told needed to verify before playing that was on 28/29th of June and after several live chats promising to look into it still waiting and cannot withdraw money - 32 red and betfair our within 48hrs

10 hours ago, stevejohn123 said:

I know I deposited £400 before being told needed to verify before playing that was on 28/29th of June and after several live chats promising to look into it still waiting and cannot withdraw money - 32 red and betfair our within 48hrs

I have took legal action to at least bet my stake back £200 stake win over £400 and can’t touch it. I’ve been promised a phone call, wouldn’t mind but there is no email response or updates, these guys are crooks, they will get shut down for holding peoples money, if you deposit £400 and lose that is ok, when you withdraw they freeze your account. Absolute jokers 

Just now, Moschino1957 said:

I have took legal action to at least bet my stake back £200 stake win over £400 and can’t touch it. I’ve been promised a phone call, wouldn’t mind but there is no email response or updates, these guys are crooks, they will get shut down for holding peoples money, if you deposit £400 and lose that is ok, when you withdraw they freeze your account. Absolute jokers, I use 32 red now they are brilliant, not even had to show documents 

No ones getting any luck . This seems some kind of fraud move against us whilst stating they are checking we are not tempting fraud. I deposited £6k which was from my winnings on William hill . Thought I would try a new site . After spending 6k quite quickly I thought I need to slow down and take a breather so I withdrew £1,800. Sane as you verified my ID and card and thought that was quick . But wanted defunding socks which I think is a joke and a bit personal , I sent it thinking they was quick first time . But hearing you guys shows it’s a pattern . They verify what they want to quickly then leave you hanging at the point where they could just simply turn off the restrictions . Genniinly losing sleep abs pissed off regreshing my emails daily to nothing. Chat and emails you get back rehersed heartless answers. I couldn’t sit on a chat and lie to ppl bare faced knowing there money was there . I said to one advisor what if I walked up to you took £2k out your wallet and said I can’t give you a time frame on giving this back but keep an eye on your emails for 7 days . Then didn’t even get back to you but 2 weeks later etc . You would call the police ! He didn’t know what to say 

@Savage14 I agree. They are currently holding 5.5k of my money and it’s sickening how long they can take to verify docs. I threatened to close my account to see if that would speed up the process and they asked me for more docs later that day. Clearly just taking the piss with everyone’s money. This was on the 21/06 and still waiting.

On 7/2/2021 at 1:26 PM, Jami-Unibet said:

Hey @Moschino1957! Unfortunately the verification will not be completed before the call has been made. I can assure you that this is not a scam though, it's a fairly standard procedure. 

Why can’t you look into this for me?

On 7/2/2021 at 1:26 PM, Jami-Unibet said:

Still no phone call or email? When will this get sorted? 

On 7/17/2021 at 6:30 PM, Lukebarty96 said:

@Moschino1957 I was told last night that my verification would be resolved today, I messaged them just now to see whether it would be done and got the same response I’ve heard 20 times by now.

Still no luck? No intentions of resolving this