Badbeat = Loyalty boost (community exclusive)

The new loyalty system is live and to celebrate we'll run a daily community promo for the rest of the week 🎉🥳

Every day, we'll boost a player to level 4 and another to level 5, in the new loyalty system: paying out all the rewards on the way as well as unlocking the game lab access.

We find two winners each day, one for each of these stakes: 1. €1 buyin stake and below, 2. €1+ buyin stake and above. The lowest stake winner will get a boost to level 4 and the higher stakes winner will get a boost to level 5! That is €105 and €605 rake paid respectively!

So how is the winner chosen? The winner will be decided based on the highest equity at the time of the highest bet in the hand, for hands that go to showdown and are lost.
If there's just a small bet preflop and you commit almost your entire stack on the flop, it's your equity at the flop which counts, and you'll need to lose the hand at showdown for it to be eligible.

Post a screenshot of the hand here (showdown), with the hand ID visible, as well as a screenshot from https://www.cardplayer.com/poker-tools/odds-calculator/texas-holdem showing the equity at the relevant stage of the hand.

Danish and German customers are excluded from this promotion.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

4 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

The new loyalty system is live and to celebrate we'll run a daily community promo for the rest of the week 🎉🥳

Every day, we'll boost a player to level 4 and another to level 5, in the new loyalty system: paying out all the rewards on the way as well as unlocking the game lab access.

We find two winners each day, one for each of these stakes: 1. €1 buyin stake and below, 2. €1+ buyin stake and above. The lowest stake winner will get a boost to level 4 and the higher stakes winner will get a boost to level 5! That is €105 and €605 rake paid respectively!

So how is the winner chosen? The winner will be decided based on the highest equity at the time of the highest bet in the hand, for hands that go to showdown and are lost.
If there's just a small bet preflop and you commit almost your entire stack on the flop, it's your equity at the flop which counts, and you'll need to lose the hand at showdown for it to be eligible.

Post a screenshot of the hand here (showdown), with the hand ID visible, as well as a screenshot from https://www.cardplayer.com/poker-tools/odds-calculator/texas-holdem showing the equity at the relevant stage of the hand.

Danish and German customers are excluded from this promotion.

Thanks @Stubbe-Unibet and what counts? Tourneys, hexapros, sitngos? Cash game also?

• Thanks 1

@psrquack thanks for the example of how we should post the hand 😎

@Merenitsuif the highest bet in the hand was on the flop than I think your hand counts- if cash games are eligible for this promotions too...

GLGL all at the tables * or actually have the worst luck lol 

• Haha 1
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

10 minutes ago, psrquack said:

LOL, I really don't know if this is a right form or not.😃

That's perfect. Good to have the HH one as well, so bets are visible. Else I have to look up every hand in the BO 😄

2 hours ago, 100HourChallenge said:

Thanks @Stubbe-Unibet and what counts? Tourneys, hexapros, sitngos? Cash game also?

Everything

• Like 5

I've tried my best at 10NL to get a bad beat but for once most of my 'big hands' hold(I made around 40 euro profit 💰🍀)... I only had AAs cracked once by a fish early in the session when he opened 75o and called a pretty big raise pre, after it was pretty standard  // I'll post it even tho I had 'only' 63% equity...

571732969_uglyhand.thumb.jpg.cffed436521ef719a4f977c53f0f2a86.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Merenitsu said:

@BillyR23 If freerolls are considered. then the cash games too. This question has already been answered. The total stack with equity is indicated there. Up to 1 euro and less than 1 euro. In this case, I have less than 1 euro. 😀

Yes, Stubbe confirmed that cash games are eligible too 😎 

@Merenitsu just a reminder so you won't be disappointed later: "the highest equity at the time of the highest bet in the hand, for hands that go to showdown and are lost" , in your case you posted 2 screenshots: the first with the hand lost at showdown(your opponent hit runner-runner to make a straight) and the second were we see the equity on the flop(94.55%)... still, if the highest bet in the hand wasn't on the flop your screenshot with the equity on the flop won't be valid... 

I'm back grinding and let's see if I can 'improve' my bad beat lol, GLGL all at the tables 🍀

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BillyR23 said:

Yes, Stubbe confirmed that cash games are eligible too 😎 

@Merenitsu just a reminder so you won't be disappointed later: "the highest equity at the time of the highest bet in the hand, for hands that go to showdown and are lost" , in your case you posted 2 screenshots: the first with the hand lost at showdown(your opponent hit runner-runner to make a straight) and the second were we see the equity on the flop(94.55%)... still, if the highest bet in the hand wasn't on the flop your screenshot with the equity on the flop won't be valid... 

I'm back grinding and let's see if I can 'improve' my bad beat lol, GLGL all at the tables 🍀

@BillyR23 if you are right, why @Stubbe-Unibet did not reply to my post. I believe that the rules have already been broken. We need to be more precise in the wording. 😀

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Merenitsu said:

@BillyR23 if you are right, why @Stubbe-Unibet did not reply to my post. I believe that the rules have already been broken. We need to be more precise in the wording. 😀

No rules broken, your screenshot just doesnt count as the biggest bet was on the river where you had 0.0% equity, so you are at least guaranteed to finish last today 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, BillyR23 said:

@Merenitsu just a reminder so you won't be disappointed later: "the highest equity at the time of the highest bet in the hand, for hands that go to showdown and are lost" 

From what I see, you missed this point too @pinki. Only 54 cents went into the pot on the flop, so the equity at that point does not matter...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Purps said:

From what I see, you missed this point too @pinki. Only 54 cents went into the pot on the flop, so the equity at that point does not matter...

Indeed. Biggest bet on river so @pinki ties with @Merenitsu with 0.0% equity 😄 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4