Bonus removal

Go to solution Solved by Jami-Unibet,

@Jami-Unibet

Can you remove my active bonus? Already lost wins from freespins yet it is still active, lc just told that there is not anything wager anymore. I know, therefor i asked it to be removed 😄

And button to remove bonuses myself would be appreciated for more smooth experience 🙂

• Like 3
To bet or not to bet, that is the question.

38 minutes ago, Sparrow473 said:

@Livertool with activation of another bonus your activ bonus is removing as far as I know.

Got no bonuses to activate. Ofc jami can fix it that way too and set me up with huge bonus with no wager and i'll activate it without doubt 😄

On the other hand, old freespins bonus comes back after i've used that new bonus so that ain't permanent fix either more like delaying ultimate solution.

25 minutes ago, Sparrow473 said:

I didn't know that the old one will come back after the new bonus expired.

Once I had same situation, and LC guy wrote this, but he removed the active one anyway.

Not all of them comes back, dunno if it just these freespins or what. Anyways, he could have taken easy way and just deleted it or send it to some department to be deleted but instead he chose to gave me information that i knew already and bonus still there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Jami-Unibet said:

I'll cancel the other one as well. Do you need me to re-activate the one I cancelled?

Please do, they are cash spins, always up for xtra for next deposit 🙂

Is there something wrong with my bonus setup? Others say that they can still get rid off old bonus with activating new one but don't work for me anymore but bonuses just add up.

IMG_20210810_161407.JPG.17a3eb962ece7d7120366add4f9f520a.JPG

Don't know if it matters too much to me, i just wonder if it can affect withdraws if i have bonus active that i have already completed or if i buy bonus in slot for example, can it be considered as bonus abuse and i could get unnecessary hasttle over it.

• 1 month later...

I says I got 2 new bonuses but when I click on "bonus" I find nothing. Can you please either 

A) Give me the bonuses 

B) Remove them so that I can receive new bonuses

Also, I also got an active bonus that I don't want to be active anymore.  Remove please.