Team Collector EURO2021

Go to solution Solved by Andy-Unibet,

Hi mods,

is there any option ckecking how many flops I have seen within a one day period? Unlocking France needs to see 100 flops on 2 consecutive days in a row and currently I don't see any other option finishing day1 and qualifying to day2 that counting the flops manually.

Thanks for your help @Stubbe-Unibet and team.

2 minutes ago, MadAdo said:

+ add to those mentioned above -> can we really collect any team we want ? (from Group A through Group F ? or there is a need to pass group by group first!? 🤔)

OK, the rules are given Team-collector so all I asked have been already stated 🤫

"Players need to collect teams in the order specified. First, the teams for group A can be collected, then the teams from group B, group C, group D, group E and Group F."

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Merenitsu said:

@MadAdo Can you tell me what are the wagering requirements to get a ticket for the 600 freeroll in 00:00?

To be honest, I have no idea what are you talking about 😆 I did not play nothing outside of range 6AM-3PM ... 🤫

1 hour ago, psrquack said:

Hi mods,

is there any option ckecking how many flops I have seen within a one day period? Unlocking France needs to see 100 flops on 2 consecutive days in a row and currently I don't see any other option finishing day1 and qualifying to day2 that counting the flops manually.

Thanks for your help @Stubbe-Unibet and team.

There is no "per flop" counter at the moment but you'll see in the promo widget when you've reached 100 flops because the counter will change from 0 to 1. 

Capture.PNG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

1 hour ago, MadAdo said:

+ add to those mentioned above -> can we really collect any team we want ? (from Group A through Group F ? or there is a need to pass group by group first!? 🤔)

They need to be done group by group but unlike when we ran this promo for the World Cup you don't have to complete each group in a week. You're free to complete them as quickly or as slowly as you want, within the time frame of the promotion.

• Thanks 4

Poker Janitor

@dufc1909

Each hexapro has different prize levels generated randomly, the commonest is 1.5 times the buy in, so you should get those quite easily.

• Thanks 1

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

Mission hit 3x 5x hexapro seem like a dealbreaker to me. Some will hit it in 10 games others not in 50. Would rather have play 20 hexas or 10x 1,5. There was once hit 10x multiplier and i remember the frustration not being to able to hit it🤔:classic_dry:. Great promo for hexa grinders 👍

Edited by jerry
  • Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Cant seem to decide which freeroll to participate in. Later one got bigger prizes but in world cup paid places were much flatter [any chance to copy it? remember then was not more than 50e for the first prize and there was more than 50 paid places, was played similar to betting frerrol]. Only 2k chips and it could be really hard to get to the money. Freeroll with more than 100e for first prize is missing the point IMO. It should include much more people since its....freeroll. My 2 cents.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Guys look at this. Another funny translation by Unibet.indyk.thumb.png.9502d3912dffeeaa91b6f3a77e47e8aa.png

Indyk means turkey, but only in a bird meaning. In Polish the country name of Turkey is Turcja.

So this is the team for Euro by Unibet.

indyk.thumb.jpg.958f4531ff2feb8ab8e7009ebf4a114e.jpg

• Haha 3