New Loyalty System & Game Lab Release - July 1st 2021

Andy-Relax

who do i need to contact in order to get my hand histories in .txt format for the last 2 months? and also could u please check if i have the 12x multiplier active for my bonus points as i reached 6th level last Q (one of my screenames - mileenaWins .  Ty in advance for your help @Andy-Unibet

8 hours ago, dc10FTW said:

who do i need to contact in order to get my hand histories in .txt format for the last 2 months? and also could u please check if i have the 12x multiplier active for my bonus points as i reached 6th level last Q (one of my screenames - mileenaWins .  Ty in advance for your help @Andy-Unibet

We don't give out hand histories in bulk in txt format (or any format for that matter). You can copy/paste individual hands from the history tab in the client.

I can confirm your 12x multiplier carried over and is active.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

On 10/7/2021 at 11:07 AM, Andy-Unibet said:

You can copy/paste individual hands from the history tab in the client.

i cant copy paste anything from there unfortunately...only the hand replayer works, but i cant copy/paste the hands...any thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

Köszönöm szépen, megtaláltam. Küldöm 2 képet azt szeretném még kérdezni, hogy szerinted hogyan járok jobban, ha áldozok még rá pénzt és 71%-ról megpróbálom felvinni 100%-ra, akkor mit érek el? Vagy ha lejátszom a 26 euróért kapott HexaPro Banzai versenyeket? illetve a legfontosabb kérdés, gondolom úgy van, hogy ha levásárolom a pontjaimat, akkor már a 71% lemegy 0-ra.

71%.png

26 euró.png

2 hours ago, Kunya7 said:

Köszönöm szépen, megtaláltam. Küldöm 2 képet azt szeretném még kérdezni, hogy szerinted hogyan járok jobban, ha áldozok még rá pénzt és 71%-ról megpróbálom felvinni 100%-ra, akkor mit érek el? Vagy ha lejátszom a 26 euróért kapott HexaPro Banzai versenyeket? illetve a legfontosabb kérdés, gondolom úgy van, hogy ha levásárolom a pontjaimat, akkor már a 71% lemegy 0-ra.

71%.png

26 euró.png

@Kunya7 this is an english only forum, but i hope you can translate my explanation properly, because im not able to send a pm...

So that 71 is not about a bonus or points, thats a statistic about your game. Its in the right color, so you play it well. You can use your tickets to convert them into cash, and you can purchase even more tickets (cash, mtt or sng too) from that 1820 balance. 

Edit; fxck it, i dont see nothing wrong to explain it in other language if i did in english 🙂

A 71 az a játékodra vonatkozik, egy stat, nem pont vagy bonusz, és pont jó tartományban van. A jegyeidet fel tudod használni játékra, illetve amit a balance-nál látsz, azt az 1830-at. Abból a bonus shopban tudsz további jegyeket venni, hexa, sng, mtt vagy cash jegyeket pl. 

Edited by cris1285

• 4 weeks later...

@Stubbe-Unibet or @Andy-Unibet

Just a quick question on the Game Lab stats.

1715230562_Screenshot(1752).thumb.png.6a7519ff24f2bdc383ecc0c76fe054d9.png   

Most of my stats are near (or getting nearer) to where they should be, according to theory, but these don't seem to be shifting no matter how much I try not to play in early position. Last month every position was 18 which really surprised me

If I'm on a 4 player table and play from UTG, is this recorded as UTG or CO? Same with 3 players, if I'm first to act am I recorded as UTG or on the button. I would have thought the latter but maybe I've been playing too long out of position and the stats haven't caught up yet. 🤔

Edited by GR1ZZL3R

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2021 at 8:56 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

You're getting something wrong 😉 Below the graph from my original post on the loyalty system:

1472757885_loyaltycomparison.png.fd1011b4453502a6de29a54a56ecb007.png

Shouldn't the blue graph (New Loyalty) be totally flat between 7 and 7-6?

39 minutes ago, LCW said:

Shouldn't the blue graph (New Loyalty) be totally flat between 7 and 7-6?

@LCW no, the graph is showing total rakeback i.e. total rakeback received as a share of total rake paid, up until and including the level in question.

Rakeback for the last level is for instance +95%. I know this is different to how some competitors show rakeback, but I believe this gives a more accurate picture 🙂 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

On 3/14/2022 at 5:31 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

@LCW no, the graph is showing total rakeback i.e. total rakeback received as a share of total rake paid, up until and including the level in question.

Rakeback for the last level is for instance +95%. I know this is different to how some competitors show rakeback, but I believe this gives a more accurate picture 🙂 

Right, that makes sense, and I agree it's a good way of showing it.

My nitpicky side couldn't help but notice that the steep rise from level 6-3 to 7-0 doesn't really make sense. You're still getting 40k bonus points with 12% extra reaching 7-0, which is the same as the steps before, so the first steep escalation shouldn't start happening until you're starting to progress from 7-0 to 7-1, no? I guess the same would apply to some other parts of the graph like the move from 5 to 6.

Edited by LCW

6 hours ago, LCW said:

Right, that makes sense, and I agree it's a good way of showing it.

My nitpicky side couldn't help but notice that the steep rise from level 6-3 to 7-0 doesn't really make sense. You're still getting 40k bonus points with 12% extra reaching 7-0, which is the same as the steps before, so the first steep escalation shouldn't start happening until you're starting to progress from 7-0 to 7-1, no? I guess the same would apply to some other parts of the graph like the move from 5 to 6.

I can confirm the graph is 100% correct 🙂

SHould be mentioned elsewhere in thread that it's with the BP multiplier carry-over taken into consideration.

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

9 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I can confirm the graph is 100% correct 🙂

SHould be mentioned elsewhere in thread that it's with the BP multiplier carry-over taken into consideration.

I see. I went through thread months ago, but only dug up the graph this time.

So in other words, any point in the graph is with the assumption that you ended up at that level the last period as well, if I'm understanding it correct now?

• 2 months later...
On 7/1/2021 at 12:16 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

No, there are no monetary rewards for Belgium 😞

Are the Freeroll access considered non-monetary rewards? I'm from Belgium and don't seem to have access to these freerolls