New Loyalty System & Game Lab Release - July 1st 2021

Andy-Relax

Hi,

I haven't understood this thing either, other than that the sound thing scared the crap out of me first time it started in the lobby.. 😂

But am I right to assume that Swedish players cannot participate anyways, so no point learning how the point system work and so on?

18 minutes ago, snufkins said:

Hi,

I haven't understood this thing either, other than that the sound thing scared the crap out of me first time it started in the lobby.. 😂

But am I right to assume that Swedish players cannot participate anyways, so no point learning how the point system work and so on?

You can't get any of the monetary rewards which includes the bonus points. 

Poker Janitor

23 minutes ago, fest_student said:

@Andy-Unibet yes I have, I play nowadays on the skin-site Pokerihuone for Finnish players. Forgot to mention that. I have collected 3,062 point this far

Makes sense why your Unibet account has no play then 🙂

Yes, you're on 3.5x multiplier for the bonus points (not loyalty points) you earn while you play. How this works should hopefully have been explained in the previous few posts.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

On 7/4/2021 at 6:42 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Not quite sure I get the question/comment. You don’t have to solely buy bonuses. There are tickets for all game types as well 🙂

But if you count all the points that you will get per level  500e bonus / 60.400(x12)  / 70.400(x18) / 69.300 / 169.300 points .  Eventually you will end up with more than 200.000 points in your account . The 500 bonus cost 47.500 points and 2500 rake to clear it.

So you need to spend those points in high price tickets or hundred of tickets .

In the New loyalty System when you climb into a new level you get a speed points multiplier (x2 to 18x )  And 12x /18x will carry over to the following quarter.  But this do not affect the release of the bonus . 

So as a feedback it would be nice to have some kind of speed bonus release to help you to clear the bonus . So every level you will get more points ( rewards + multiplier )  but you clear that points a bit faster as well

Edited by Dalirs

Would someone kindly point me towards the section that explains where to find the freerolls we can enter at each loyalty level.

I've looked and can't find any information.

Much appreciated 

1 hour ago, Dalirs said:

But if you count all the points that you will get per level  500e bonus / 60.400(x12)  / 70.400(x18) / 69.300 / 169.300 points .  Eventually you will end up with more than 200.000 points in your account . The 500 bonus cost 47.500 points and 2500 rake to clear it.

So you need to spend those points in high price tickets or hundred of tickets .

In the New loyalty System when you climb into a new level you get a speed points multiplier (x2 to 18x )  And 12x /18x will carry over to the following quarter.  But this do not affect the release of the bonus . 

So as a feedback it would be nice to have some kind of speed bonus release to help you to clear the bonus . So every level you will get more points ( rewards + multiplier )  but you clear that points a bit faster as well

Ran a few simulations for all different levels and don't see the issue. A mix of primarily bonuses and then tickets should work fine for everyone, and there're really big cash game tickets available.
So while I appreciate the feedback, it's not something we'll be looking at implementing for now.

49 minutes ago, Mr__D said:

Would someone kindly point me towards the section that explains where to find the freerolls we can enter at each loyalty level.

I've looked and can't find any information.

Much appreciated 

Will come later. Most likely in a month or two 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

If bonuspoint multiplier is manually set into 18x, am I supposed to get bonus points released by top loyalty level  (based on release increments)? For example i'm loyalty lvl5, on 18x multiplayer and getting 50 points released but should it actually be 100 at times?

Whaaat? I just realized that I am not getting any Loalty Points from Banzai game.
I play it everyday, grinding full day long. Stack fly back and fort, like Buttefly Swarm in Mexico mountains. 
A lot of rake is done. 

My reaction was like that - https://streamable.com/yw8yiq
So why is that, why no points from banzai game? 

On the other hand, great changes guys. Keep it up. 
Unibet software is the best one and trust me i play on almost every possible sites. 
Playing on Unibet it's like lying in a hammock, a very enjoyable experience.
Very smooth soft, minimalistic, great avatars. 

Best poker mobile app on planet, like a flower in a wasteland. 
Competition its not even close, they are even not on the horizon with their ugly design :))) 

• Like 1

On 7/10/2021 at 1:37 AM, Potmolestor said:

If bonuspoint multiplier is manually set into 18x, am I supposed to get bonus points released by top loyalty level  (based on release increments)? For example i'm loyalty lvl5, on 18x multiplayer and getting 50 points released but should it actually be 100 at times?

You'll receive the increment size based on the level but you'll receive more of those increments because you have a bigger multiplier. For example, level 5 will pay out 7200 BP per step in 50 BP increments if you have 18x multiplier rather than 2600 BP in 50 BP increments at 6.5x.

Poker Janitor

On 7/17/2021 at 7:49 PM, cris1285 said:

I never follow my bonuspoints, but i realised i received 24 points for a 4e UO satty where the rake is 0.24. At L2 it should be 48 points, or did i miss something? @Andy-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet @Seb-Unibet

You did miss something 🙂

You earn 1%/1x of the rake you pay as you play and in L2 that is 2x/2%. You don't earn 2x the loyalty points, they're always earned at 1c = 1 point. The two things happen side by side so you constantly earn loyalty points as you rake and you constantly earn x% rakeback (based on L) but it's paid out in increments of y, based on the table in the first post.

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

On 7/3/2021 at 10:53 PM, GR1ZZL3R said:

@Kliedz_Zivju  It's not crap, it's quite interesting, maybe especially so for newcomers working their way into the game. If you don't like it just ignore it. 🤣

@goldeneye     Each level has stars at certain loyalty point totals, reach these and you get BP's, it was 10 for each at level 1, finish the level and you get more bonuses and more points at each succeeding level.

1185771782_Screenshot(545).thumb.png.e00a0660ce004205f4231734c30bcd0f.png

its a waiste of time and resource? all the info is pointless and should just be given as standard if at all

On 7/1/2021 at 11:35 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

The new freeroll setup will likely happen in a month or so 🙂

Could you shed us some light about the new freerolls? Will there start every hours like the current ones with around same pp/tickets to win,  or there will be with bigger pp but less frequently?

1 hour ago, psrquack said:

Could you shed us some light about the new freerolls? Will there start every hours like the current ones with around same pp/tickets to win,  or there will be with bigger pp but less frequently?

Not ready yet, but it's being worked on. Generally lower prizepool for freerolls open to everyone. 

4 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Not ready yet, but it's being worked on. Generally lower prizepool for freerolls open to everyone. 

Thanks for the answer, unfortunately i missed to write L2 tier in my original question. As I understand correctly there will be a schedule with lower pp for everyone and something for L2 tier and up? Or the general pp for L2 and up will be lowered and L1 players will be able to play special (aff+country restricted) freerolls only?

hello i have been a player since 0ktober 2018 and i think the loyalty bonus system is not rewarding the players that has been loyal to unibet that long and i compare with Pokerstars that rewarding ther players every weekend with suprising gifts  there is freerolls but many of them are sponsorby players (see twitch tv) .But my point are after it came a new bonus system    it did not give the players anything for been customer and loyalty ex..since 2018    i hope unibet will comment on this

2 hours ago, Dalmon19 said:

hello i have been a player since 0ktober 2018 and i think the loyalty bonus system is not rewarding the players that has been loyal to unibet that long and i compare with Pokerstars that rewarding ther players every weekend with suprising gifts  there is freerolls but many of them are sponsorby players (see twitch tv) .But my point are after it came a new bonus system    it did not give the players anything for been customer and loyalty ex..since 2018    i hope unibet will comment on this

I am afraid you actually need to rake a bit, in order to get rewards. Playing freerolls for instance won't get you any rewards through the loyalty system

• Like 3