New Loyalty System & Game Lab Release - July 1st 2021

Andy-Relax

16 hours ago, Andy-Unibet said:

For everyone that was due a 12x or 18x boost, these have been applied now but won't show in the client. We're still waiting on the credit list to give everyone due crossover bonus points but will pay it out as soon as we get it.

Hi Andy🤗 who is receiving this? In my example I had about 77 000 bonus points from last quarter(in total). Would this lead to any carryover?

I just love the new Loyalty System! Challenges were quite lame, to be honest 🙂 The Game Lab is something that we've been missing for a long time 🙂 

Being a huge fan of Hexapro, I really liked the Hexapro dashboard 🙂 The L2 dashboard nicely shows the latest games and the main stats. Though, I would rather like to see the winnings value accompanied by the total buy-in value (or invested value) to easily estimate ROI instead of having the total number of the played tournaments... Maybe in the next version, @Andy-Unibet 😉 

10 hours ago, Kliedz_Zivju said:

its crap!! scrap it!! the new rake system is fantastic but the gamelab it just pointless?

@Kliedz_Zivju  It's not crap, it's quite interesting, maybe especially so for newcomers working their way into the game. If you don't like it just ignore it. 🤣

1 hour ago, goldeneye said:

Anyone kknows why  do i randomly get 10 bonus points? what is that for? its not because of milestones since im not close to that

@goldeneye     Each level has stars at certain loyalty point totals, reach these and you get BP's, it was 10 for each at level 1, finish the level and you get more bonuses and more points at each succeeding level.

1185771782_Screenshot(545).thumb.png.e00a0660ce004205f4231734c30bcd0f.png

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Is the new loyalty system giving the same amount of payback as the old one? or more/less? I seemed to be getting bonuses a lot more often with the old one, 10euros here and there. While now it takes a long time to get even close to that. So is this new system mostly rewarding those that play a lot? Level 6 and above?

7 hours ago, 100HourChallenge said:

Is the new loyalty system giving the same amount of payback as the old one? or more/less? I seemed to be getting bonuses a lot more often with the old one, 10euros here and there. While now it takes a long time to get even close to that. So is this new system mostly rewarding those that play a lot? Level 6 and above?

In theory, you would have more rakeback at higher levels.

Hi ,  the new loyalty system is base in more points so my concern is how do you release those points 
You get a 500e Playthrough bonus when you reach lvl 6.1 or when you exchange 47.500 poins in the bonus shop

The bonus has 5 step of 100e , you need 500e rake per step so in order to clear that bonus it's necesary 2500e

When you get 2500 rake depending of your bonus multiplier give you 30.000 points ( 12x ) or 45.000 ( 18x ) is almost another 500e bonus.

After level 6.1 you get level rewards of 40.000 points + 20.400 ( x12 ) or 30.600  ( x18 )

After lvl 7.1 you get 69.900 bonus multiplier reward ( 18x )  per level and and levels  7-2 / 7-4 / 7-6 give you 100.000+69.300 points

If you get higher multipler when you reach levels that give you more points that multiplier should affect the bonus release too. 

@Andy-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet

Edited by Dalirs
To complete

Ok i wanna congratulate the poker team for the new loialty system it kinda fixed the problems that existed before at 25 and 50nl making it very hard to survive tthrough begining of the quarter.

Game lab is quite awsome also, u can still see interesting stuff there evan if ur not beginner. amazing update, proly best unibet poker update to date.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dalirs said:

Hi ,  the new loyalty system is base in more points so my concern is how do you release those points 
You get a 500e Playthrough bonus when you reach lvl 6.1 or when you exchange 47.500 poins in the bonus shop

The bonus has 5 step of 100e , you need 500e rake per step so in order to clear that bonus it's necesary 2500e

When you get 2500 rake depending of your bonus multiplier give you 30.000 points ( 12x ) or 45.000 ( 18x ) is almost another 500e bonus.

After level 6.1 you get level rewards of 40.000 points + 20.400 ( x12 ) or 30.600  ( x18 )

After lvl 7.1 you get 69.900 bonus multiplier reward ( 18x )  per level and and levels  7-2 / 7-4 / 7-6 give you 100.000+69.300 points

If you get higher multipler when you reach levels that give you more points that multiplier should affect the bonus release too. 

@Andy-Unibet @Stubbe-Unibet

Not quite sure I get the question/comment. You don’t have to solely buy bonuses. There are tickets for all game types as well 🙂

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

17 hours ago, 100HourChallenge said:

See the graph posted here 

21 hours ago, goldeneye said:

Anyone kknows why  do i randomly get 10 bonus points? what is that for? its not because of milestones since im not close to that

You constantly get paid bonus points through the BP multiplier 🙂

On 7/3/2021 at 1:05 PM, Kliedz_Zivju said:

its crap!! scrap it!! the new rake system is fantastic but the gamelab it just pointless?

Appreciate the great and constructive feedback. I’ve already actioned it to the best of my abilities 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

All the new stuff looks great 👍

I must have missed something though or at least I'm having a so called senior moment as I thought that by reaching level 2 ( 2x points multiplier ) I would then get 2 loyalty points for every cent rake paid instead of the 1 point that I got at level 1 without the multiplier. However this doesn't seem to be the case.

Anyone care to share where did I go wrong about it? 🤔

Edited by Purps
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Appreciate the great and constructive feedback. I’ve already actioned it to the best of my abilities 

spacer.png

ignore the gamelab haters, its actually very very helpfull been asking for a long time for some way to view at least something of what we ve been playing. i sent so many emails to support to check how many hands i played lol at least i can see that now easy.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2021 at 7:04 PM, Andy-Unibet said:

For everyone that was due a 12x or 18x boost, these have been applied now but won't show in the client. We're still waiting on the credit list to give everyone due crossover bonus points but will pay it out as soon as we get it.

So you will only get the boost but not the points from the carry over q2, which would mean that you reach a higher target this quarter more easily? You start at 0pts regardless?

5 minutes ago, aliasis said:

So you will only get the boost but not the points from the carry over q2, which would mean that you reach a higher target this quarter more easily? You start at 0pts regardless?

There will be no loyalty points crossover (if you earned 550,000 challenge points in Q2 you won't get 50,000 loyalty points to start Q3) but the rewards you would have got for starting Q3 with those 50,000 points in the old system have been paid out this morning in Bonus points. You also get to start at 12x or 18x multiplier instead of 1x.

Poker Janitor

9 minutes ago, fest_student said:

im in the L3 so should I get 3.5x every point I get? have not got it that way. If I have understood It wrong, where did I go wrong and what does the multiplier multiply? 🙂

You've not generated any rake in July and are still on level 1.

• Haha 3

Poker Janitor

17 hours ago, Purps said:

All the new stuff looks great 👍

I must have missed something though or at least I'm having a so called senior moment as I thought that by reaching level 2 ( 2x points multiplier ) I would then get 2 loyalty points for every cent rake paid instead of the 1 point that I got at level 1 without the multiplier. However this doesn't seem to be the case.

Anyone care to share where did I go wrong about it? 🤔

@Andy-Unibet So it should work this way after all???

I'm so confused right now 😕

Edited by Purps

You earn bonus points directly as you play as well as receiving them for completing level steps. The direct points you earn are multiplied by whatever multiplier you have at the time.

Each step in level 2 requires you to generate 500 points (€5 in rake). Everyone gets 1% rakeback from level 2 onwards which would be 5 BP for each step in level 2 but as you have a 2x multiplier this becomes 2% or 10 BP.

Level 3 steps require €20 in rake, 1% of that is 20 BP x 3.5 multiplier for being level 3 = 70 BP and so on up the levels. 

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

@Andy-Unibet Okie, thanks for the answer 🙂

I guess it's just a little confusing when on the clients loyalty page you see the word "points multiplier" ,so it's only logical to expect that the multiplier would apply to the only points amount that's shown on the same page ( loyalty points ).

We can also blame this damn heat wave for this misunderstanding, at least I do... 😓