New Loyalty System & Game Lab Release - July 1st 2021

Andy-Relax

2 hours ago, psrquack said:

I can't find Omaha stats in the game lab/school section, just Holdem or HexaPro.

School is focused on NLHE for now. It's generally the beginner game, and obviously much more popular, so for resource reasons that's where the energy has been put 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

25 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

If there's something you don't like

@Stubbe-Unibet I think that I did not get any LP for playing Sit&Go (HU variant) ... can you check that, please ?

+ if there is NO 1cent rake cap on NL4 I should have much more LP anyway ... played 30 flops as noticed by PenaltyHero "badge" and sits with 30 LP "only" (I had >4.40 pot once) + played 3x HU Sit&Go during morning shift 🤣

EDIT: it was this hand (among others):

image.png.2248fe22bcbc7beb30ae33404a71802b.png

Here the summary (rake is 9c, so it should be 9 LP -> divided/distributed by N?):

image.png.b56b5d97adbc3dd0d634f914c03b60a6.png

Edited by MadAdo

18 minutes ago, fest_student said:

Are sng stats included in the game lab? Hope so

Game lab focused on cash game and HexaPro for now (with some MTT details in there as well) 🙂

44 minutes ago, MadAdo said:

@Stubbe-Unibet I think that I did not get any LP for playing Sit&Go (HU variant) ... can you check that, please ?

+ if there is NO 1cent rake cap on NL4 I should have much more LP anyway ... played 30 flops as noticed by PenaltyHero "badge" and sits with 30 LP "only" (I had >4.40 pot once) + played 3x HU Sit&Go during morning shift 🤣

EDIT: it was this hand (among others):

image.png.2248fe22bcbc7beb30ae33404a71802b.png

Here the summary (rake is 9c, so it should be 9 LP -> divided/distributed by N?):

image.png.b56b5d97adbc3dd0d634f914c03b60a6.png

9c rake paid in 3 HU SNG's. 21c rake paid in NL4. 30 LP. Haven't looked through all your hands, but looks fine to me

hmm ... if it is soo -> I should increase volume 😂

BUT, I played also exactly 30 CG flops today -> and each of flop has at least 1c rake, isn't it a case ? 🤔

Edited by MadAdo
MISUNDERSTANDING ...

What should it look like to see if we've had the multiplier rolled over from last quarter?  I think i made the 2205rake but can't see anything to indicate that i did.  Maybe I didn't make it tho, i got 300k challenge points so think that should be enough?

Just now, Neptune said:

What should it look like to see if we've had the multiplier rolled over from last quarter?  I think i made the 2205rake but can't see anything to indicate that i did.  Maybe I didn't make it tho, i got 300k challenge points so think that should be enough?

This hasn't been done yet (the manual carry-over and partially completed challenges). It will be done in the afternoon at some point. We'll post here when it's been handled.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

This hasn't been done yet (the manual carry-over and partially completed challenges). It will be done in the afternoon at some point. We'll post here when it's been handled.

This is delayed a bit. Expect it all to be done tomorrow by 6pm. Apologies for the delay.

• Like 1

The New System looks interesting. I will give it a try tomorrow.

I like the Game Lab style but I wish it could be applied to the all of the menu options in the app because they look bland in comparison.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pickleman said:

Am I getting something wrong, or is the effective rakeback at level 7-9 almost 96%?! 

I'll never get to that level of course, I am just interested!

You're getting something wrong 😉 Below the graph from my original post on the loyalty system:

1472757885_loyaltycomparison.png.fd1011b4453502a6de29a54a56ecb007.png

30 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

You're getting something wrong 😉 Below the graph from my original post on the loyalty system:

1472757885_loyaltycomparison.png.fd1011b4453502a6de29a54a56ecb007.png

OK, I figured as much.

So can I get a bit more explanation as to what I'm getting wrong? Here's how I interpreted the table:

To get to level 7-9 from level 7-8 you need to rake 385,000 points (i.e. 4,365,500 -  3,980,500 points) which is equivalent to EUR3850 in rake. When you do that, you get a level reward of EUR3000 plus you also get a multiplier bonus of 69,300 points (which is equivalent to EUR693)? 

You can see where I got the 96% from! But I'm guessing that's ridiculous, I just don't get where I've gone wrong. Would be helpful to know because it presumably applies to the other levels too!

5 minutes ago, Pickleman said:

OK, I figured as much.

So can I get a bit more explanation as to what I'm getting wrong? Here's how I interpreted the table:

To get to level 7-9 from level 7-8 you need to rake 385,000 points (i.e. 4,365,500 -  3,980,500 points) which is equivalent to EUR3850 in rake. When you do that, you get a level reward of EUR3000 plus you also get a multiplier bonus of 69,300 points (which is equivalent to EUR693)? 

You can see where I got the 96% from! But I'm guessing that's ridiculous, I just don't get where I've gone wrong. Would be helpful to know because it presumably applies to the other levels too!

3,980,500 points is € 39,805 in rake 😉

59 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

3,980,500 points is € 39,805 in rake 😉

but you don't need to earn 4,365,500 to go *FROM* level 7-8 *TO* 7-9 because that's the cumulative total right? you only need 385,000 points.

I mean if you had to rake €39805 then it would be like 10% rakeback or something, and it's supposed to be about 50%

Hello, 

For Belgium i can understand that we cannot have financial compensation but is it possible to leave us the possibility of having tickets for the tournament ? 
It is not really money. This will allow us to be loyal too.

image.png

45 minutes ago, Pickleman said:

but you don't need to earn 4,365,500 to go *FROM* level 7-8 *TO* 7-9 because that's the cumulative total right? you only need 385,000 points.

I mean if you had to rake €39805 then it would be like 10% rakeback or something, and it's supposed to be about 50%

Sorry, thought you were talking about the total and not a specific step. Yes, that is correct 🙂

33 minutes ago, MmysteriouSs said:

For Belgium i can understand that we cannot have financial compensation but is it possible to leave us the possibility of having tickets for the tournament ? 
It is not really money. This will allow us to be loyal too

Tickets are considered monetary rewards as well, sorry

Hello,

Could please someone confirm are this calculations correct?

Target: rakeback 39.5%
Rake in Hexapro 6.85% = 1.7Є on 25Є limit.
So to reach 39.5%rb I need to play 9005:1.7= 5300 hexapro on the 25th limit.

Many thanks

• Like 1

For everyone that was due a 12x or 18x boost, these have been applied now but won't show in the client. We're still waiting on the credit list to give everyone due crossover bonus points but will pay it out as soon as we get it.

Poker Janitor