Euro 2020 fantasy

Livertool

And if you want some additional fun, here is a link to also join the Match Predictor community private league:

Β 
Code if the invitation link doesn't work for you or you rather use this way to join:Β 0BKYMIQ4Y4
Β 
πŸ™‚πŸ‘
Edited by Purps
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I don't know who has offered L. Nego for the bench in the sample team but I'm not sure he will kick off against Portugal, but if he will W. Orban or A. Szalai are much better options for a fantasy league manager.

Edit: now I realized you should pick a midfielder. Then pick Fiola instead of Nego and do not pick Cseri, he is totally overrated. I also think Sigér is also overrated with 0.5 million. Also do not pick Lovrencsics and i'm not sure if Botka will play a single match. I know the last 2 players played in the UCL this year and if you don't know much about Hungary then you can pick them, but please read the news and check the line ups before you do it.  Á. Nagy is ok, you might consider pick him if you want to pick someone from Hungary who is not in the defense section. The same goes to Á. Kecskés.

Edited by psrquack
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

There is also tournament predictor. Somehow i got Finland to reach semis πŸ˜„

bracket_landscape.thumb.png.b784f4dfec98ba0529b9048ce98e6b0a.png

@Purps

Do you know what is deadline for match predictor? You can make/change picks daily or everuthing has to bve made before first match or something from betweenΒ πŸ€”

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

There is also tournament predictor. Somehow i got Finland to reach semis πŸ˜„

@LivertoolΒ Yeah, that's a cool one too. Unfortunately no private league option on that oneΒ πŸ™

I think you may be a bit overly optimistic on our chances though 🀭

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

Do you know what is deadline for match predictor? You can make/change picks daily or everuthing has to bve made before first match or something from betweenΒ πŸ€”

You can make picks/changes to each match until the kickoff.

⚽😍⚽

• Like 3

On 6/5/2021 at 4:31 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Word on the street is that there might be a pickem (1x2 prediction) competition here on the community as well (all automated with leaderboards, thanks to the great new platform) πŸ˜‰

Β 

Capture.PNG

• Like 3

One more BUMP!Β πŸ˜›

14 players on the Fantasy and 10 on the Predictor right nowΒ πŸ‘

Plenty of room for more. Join codes below:

On 6/9/2021 at 10:02 AM, Purps said:

πŸ”œΒ βš½Β 

• 4 weeks later...