Big Bang Sats

Psycho79

Hey @Leo-Unibet!
I've noticed that the tuesday Big Bang has been cancelled a lot for the past few weeks except for UOS. That's due to insufficient number of players showing up on the start. What might stand behind it is also a daily sat hardly ever runs 😟
I suggest trying it in a 2step format temporarily. People are bad at planning what they wanna play a bit sooner, let's help them doing that 😃

I think running a few daily hypers sats 10€to Big Bang50€ and one 50€ to 200€ would do it.
Similarly like flips, 1tix gtd, 5players minimum, fast structure, 20bbs starting, 2min lev, freezout. 
6PM, 7PM, 8PM, 10PM...anyone willing to play the Bang will find one of these suitable. 
9PM: one daily 50€ final, 1x200€ gtd, 4players minimum, also a hyper.
I assume running these would generate enough tickets to start the Big Bang everytime 👌
Please consider trying it soon. Best Regards! 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Psycho79 said:

Hey @Leo-Unibet!
I've noticed that the tuesday Big Bang has been cancelled a lot for the past few weeks except for UOS. That's due to insufficient number of players showing up on the start. What might stand behind it is also a daily sat hardly ever runs 😟
I suggest trying it in a 2step format temporarily. People are bad at planning what they wanna play a bit sooner, let's help them doing that 😃

I think running a few daily hypers sats 10€to Big Bang50€ and one 50€ to 200€ would do it.
Similarly like flips, 1tix gtd, 5players minimum, fast structure, 20bbs starting, 2min lev, freezout. 
6PM, 7PM, 8PM, 10PM...anyone willing to play the Bang will find one of these suitable. 
9PM: one daily 50€ final, 1x200€ gtd, 4players minimum, also a hyper.
I assume running these would generate enough tickets to start the Big Bang everytime 👌
Please consider trying it soon. Best Regards! 

Hey @Psycho79 , The daily qualifiers (not Tuesday and Thursday) aren't running so good so we I will try your suggestion for those days. I try as much as possible to avoid qualifier trees where the tickets are "looked" in to that specific target tournament, sometimes I have to di it, but I try to have generic tickets as much as possible.
This will be a "looked in" version, let's see how it works. Hard to go really wrong on this one 🙂. So they will run all days except Tuesdays and Thursdays.      

• Like 1

@ImProSpin

yesterday it was a bit better and 2sats started...let's give people some time to notice them, they may be filtering them out etc.

if you can help starting them please be patient, I hope the opponents wilf finally arrive 😉

best of luck!

Hey @Leo-Unibet

I have a small request to add tomorrow a HyperQualifier to a €200 Big Bang with a €50 buy-in (as daily at 21 CEST) at 18 CEST, because several people have €50 Big Bang tickets from the last few days, including me.

Edited by mamrot

14 hours ago, mamrot said:

Hey @Leo-Unibet

I have a small request to add tomorrow a HyperQualifier to a €200 Big Bang with a €50 buy-in (as daily at 21 CEST) at 18 CEST, because several people have €50 Big Bang tickets from the last few days, including me.

Hey @mamrot We need to wait some more days to see if @Psycho79 suggestions with Big Bang will work, if  they keep being cancelled I have to leave that try, and go back to the qualifiers I had before.

Hey @Leo-Unibet

I agree with @mamrot, adding the 50€ one sat only tonight at 18:30CET won't certainly affect the 10€ r/a supersats, and let one more person playing the Big Bang. If I'm correct exactly 4persons have won the tix so far, maybe another regular will also join, so it's a good point to use them. I can tell from my part, if I win that sat I will help starting the tournament. If still enough time to do so, please schedule it 👌

@Leo-Unibet

I honestly thought/expected the 10€ hyper sats would run more than they do. No idea what's behind that, maybe people haven't had enough time to notice them, filtering them out etc. Maybe the traffic is too low at the moment, I don't really know. I've been trying to start them whenever I could, and I annoyed my friends asking for that too 🤣

Even Unibet celebrities like @IanSimpsonor maestro1908 got to play at least one 🤩

If it's possible to go a step further I would ask to add similar sats for 2€>10€ level half an hour before every 10€ one. Maybe that would help pushing it from a halt, and let a few players from the lowest stakes having a chance to play the highest mtt in the regular schedule. If that doesn't help everything shall be removed from the offer of course. But I cross my fingers so it doesn't happen. 

From my 🤑part I offer doing a small promotion on me if you let me. A player who wins the most of the 10€ tix in these sats till Sunday 20th May will be rewarded with my 50€ Big Bang ticket  And if I manage to win a 200€ ticket myself using that path, I will give it away in the freeroll for all the players have played at least one 2€ step.

I think it's a good idea and I will be happy if you make it happen 😃

Thanks for considering/trying my suggestions in any case, Best Regards!

12 hours ago, Leo-Unibet said:

Hey @mamrot We need to wait some more days to see if @Psycho79 suggestions with Big Bang will work, if  they keep being cancelled I have to leave that try, and go back to the qualifiers I had before.

Hey @Leo-Unibet

Please give these satellites 14 more days from now and then check how many €200 tickets have been generated.

If you decide later to leave this try I suggest to replace 10ra satellite into €25 Freezeout WTA (today, even though Big Bang did not start we had 9 buyins in €25 freezeout WTA satty).

I would modify what @Psycho79 is suggesting by adding €2->10 Big Bang flip 10 minutes before €10 satellite and €2->€10 HyperQualifier 30 minutes before €10 satellite. The daily schedule (except Tuesdays, Thursdays) would look like this:

17:30 €2 HyperQualifier to €10 Big Bang

17:50 €2 Flip to €10 Big Bang

18:00 €10 HyperQualifier to €50 Big Bang

18:30 €2 HyperQualifier to €10 Big Bang

18:50 €2 Flip to €10 Big Bang

19:00 €10 HyperQualifier to €50 Big Bang

19:30 €2 HyperQualifier to €10 Big Bang

19:50 €2 Flip to €10 Big Bang

20:00 €10 HyperQualifier to €50 Big Bang

21:00 €50 HyperQualifier to €200 Big Bang

21:30 €2 HyperQualifier to €10 Big Bang

21:50 €2 Flip to €10 Big Bang

22:00 €10 HyperQualifier to €50 Big Bang

This should help to start a lot of satellites. Nothing to loose, @Leo-Unibet.

10 hours ago, mamrot said:

I would modify what @Psycho79 is suggesting by adding €2->10 Big Bang flip 10 minutes before €10 satellite and €2->€10 HyperQualifier 30 minutes before €10 satellite. The daily schedule (except Tuesdays, Thursdays) would look like this:

17:30 €2 HyperQualifier to €10 Big Bang

17:50 €2 Flip to €10 Big Bang

18:00 €10 HyperQualifier to €50 Big Bang

18:30 €2 HyperQualifier to €10 Big Bang

18:50 €2 Flip to €10 Big Bang

19:00 €10 HyperQualifier to €50 Big Bang

19:30 €2 HyperQualifier to €10 Big Bang

19:50 €2 Flip to €10 Big Bang

20:00 €10 HyperQualifier to €50 Big Bang

21:00 €50 HyperQualifier to €200 Big Bang

21:30 €2 HyperQualifier to €10 Big Bang

21:50 €2 Flip to €10 Big Bang

22:00 €10 HyperQualifier to €50 Big Bang

This should help to start a lot of satellites. Nothing to loose, @Leo-Unibet.

Hey @Psycho79 and @mamrot There's  23 daily one and two euro qualifiers to €10 ticket, so there's no need to add more qualifiers for the €10, those tickets can be used in the €10-->€50. It's hard to get these qualifier to Big Bang to run properly, we will give them some more time before doing any changes 

@Leo-Unibet

Hardly no one will use their 10€ generic tix for these sats, but the thing is rather to make them noticed in the lobby over forcing anyone to playing them with the specific tix. All we ask is 2week trial period and I think the idea is worth reconsidering. 

• Like 1

@Leo-Unibet

Only one of them started tonight but went unexpectedly well. 11runners made it for 2x50€tix. It seems when started people are joining even till the last second, but usually it is one player away from running. Maybe a cosmetic change shifting it to 15min past an hour would make sure that one player returned from his break already 😅

Also would be nice having the remaining payouts in 10€ BBtix if occured.

bangsat.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

fair enough @Leo-Unibet

thanks for giving it a chance in any case 

the sats didn't go well enough as I expected, but certainly enough people have won a 50€tix, so no idea why they didn't use those. I assume you allow using those tix for additional sats on the Bang days, right?

I still think these sats weren't a bad idea and maybe worth giving another shot after the summer when the traffic is a bit higher again. 

Best Regards!

• Like 1

Hi @Leo-Unibet

one last request/try and let's leave it for a while...

€50 Big Bang satellites starting Tuesdays and Thursdays at 19:05CET seem to be doing well.

What do you think about adding ONE DAILY €10 -> €50 Big Bang satty starting at 21:05CET with the same structure (which is very good for freezeout satty) as you did in €50 -> €200 Big bang satty (3k starting stack and 4min levels, but starting with 4players)???

We would have Tuesday and Thursday's finals and daily step to these finals.

I think it would work great with 10RA satellites on Tuesday and Thursday.

On 6/24/2021 at 11:32 PM, mamrot said:

Hi @Leo-Unibet

€50 Big Bang satellites starting Tuesdays and Thursdays at 19:05CET seem to be doing well.

What do you think about adding ONE DAILY €10 -> €50 Big Bang satty starting at 21:05CET with the same structure (which is very good for freezeout satty) as you did in €50 -> €200 Big bang satty (3k starting stack and 4min levels, but starting with 4players)???

Hey @mamrot Okey let's give it a try, starts tomorrow

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2021 at 11:32 PM, mamrot said:

Hi @Leo-Unibet

Hey @mamrot As you probably seen, the qualifier didn't start in 17 tries, I don't think it's worth keeping. I will now remove it, at least I gave it a try. 

• 4 months later...

Hey @Leo-Unibet

You've made changes in the sats for Big Bang PKO tonight. It's understandable you had to cut the tix gtd but the structure is way too slow now. 

The last sat, 3tix gtd finished at 8:15PM CET which is over an hour after the tournament starts.

BangBangSat.png.6530c879e9e7277a8ba289d8124464a8.png

Let me just quote Dara O'Kearney:

"Late Registration in PKO Tournaments

The biggest single way in which both players and operators are making this mistake is in how they approach late registration in PKOs.

Late registering a PKO is always a terrible idea, as is re-entering. We go through the math of this in PKO Poker Strategy and how it is like paying an extra rake, but in practical terms when you register late you can never compete for the bounties that have already been won. You are literally playing for a smaller prize pool than the players who showed up on time.

Whenever you register late or re-enter, you are handing equity to the other players before you even play a hand. It’s also harder to win the big bounties because you arrive with a chip deficit..."

We don't want the sat players to be put on such disadvantage, right? 😜

It's also no fun playing sats for as long itself I must say. Sats are tools for getting tix/entries for bigger tourneys and should be quick&painless 😜

gtds are gtds, but you should know there are players repelled by such a structure.

I suggest 1000-1500 starting stack, 3min lev,  6-7lev lr + addon, it's enough to be noticed and played, and get into the tournament early. 

Big Bang on Tue is no pko, but often needs help with starting, would be good having the quicker sats as well. 

I think it would be great to give the hyper step sats another try too. These failed to be working before the summer, but the situation is dynamic so who knows this time. Just one 10€>50€ 9PM everyday, 5players to start, and 50€>200€ Tue&Thu right before the mains. Quick freezout hypers as used to be. 

Best Regards!

• Like 2

On 11/26/2021 at 12:16 AM, Psycho79 said:

Hey @Leo-Unibet

You've made changes in the sats for Big Bang PKO tonight. It's understandable you had to cut the tix gtd but the structure is way too slow now. 

The last sat, 3tix gtd finished at 8:15PM CET which is over an hour after the tournament starts.

BangBangSat.png.6530c879e9e7277a8ba289d8124464a8.png

Let me just quote Dara O'Kearney:

"Late Registration in PKO Tournaments

The biggest single way in which both players and operators are making this mistake is in how they approach late registration in PKOs.

Late registering a PKO is always a terrible idea, as is re-entering. We go through the math of this in PKO Poker Strategy and how it is like paying an extra rake, but in practical terms when you register late you can never compete for the bounties that have already been won. You are literally playing for a smaller prize pool than the players who showed up on time.

Whenever you register late or re-enter, you are handing equity to the other players before you even play a hand. It’s also harder to win the big bounties because you arrive with a chip deficit..."

We don't want the sat players to be put on such disadvantage, right? 😜

It's also no fun playing sats for as long itself I must say. Sats are tools for getting tix/entries for bigger tourneys and should be quick&painless 😜

gtds are gtds, but you should know there are players repelled by such a structure.

I suggest 1000-1500 starting stack, 3min lev,  6-7lev lr + addon, it's enough to be noticed and played, and get into the tournament early. 

Big Bang on Tue is no pko, but often needs help with starting, would be good having the quicker sats as well. 

I think it would be great to give the hyper step sats another try too. These failed to be working before the summer, but the situation is dynamic so who knows this time. Just one 10€>50€ 9PM everyday, 5players to start, and 50€>200€ Tue&Thu right before the mains. Quick freezout hypers as used to be. 

Best Regards!

Hey @Psycho79 Sorry for the late reply. You are right, the end time on those are a bit too late , I have updated the setup as you suggested to speed it up a bit. You will see the changes 14th December when regular Big Bang is back