€1,000 20BrightBulalakaw

Leo-Unibet

We introducing a  new tournament from tonight.  
“€1,000 20BrightBulalakaw” at 19:30CET  it’s  kinda push/fold tournament which start with 20 BB, quite long levels so the chip depth increase as the tournament progress. Let’s see if it flies, 10 minutes late registration 

• Like 4

I do like the idea of short starting stack and longer levels, but that seems awful as it is going to run ages. Might work with 10 min or 12 min blinds all over the table. 60 min re-entry time will probably make it deep enough anyway.

Also I think this kind of tournament would work better being 50-50 PKO imo.

13 hours ago, Thurddzz said:

' Bulalakaw'  means shooting star/ or a meteor in Filipino. 

I thought the name came from something or somewhere but never googled it to check, good to know but doesn't make it more catchy 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, P0kerM0nk said:

I thought the name came from something or somewhere but never googled it to check, good to know but doesn't make it more catchy 😂

Haha you're right my friend.   Wonder how did @Leo-Unibet came up with it?  Still, props to him for coming up with that word.  He probably knows someone who is Filipino.   

• Like 1

I like name in general, but it looks more like someones nickname and I think it might be lowering number of players slightly. I ignored it when I saw it in lobby first time, because I assumed its private game organized by some Bulalakaw. Hopefully more people will notice and try it after UOS.

Structure without antes is nice change of pace. For now the only thing I would suggest changing is latereg duration.

Is there a reason why this one doesn't have antes or it is just oversight?

20bb stacks without antes aren't really push-fold. Especially after few re-entries. Might work with 10bb (without antes).

And it's still too slow. Played it once.

Edited by Farseer