Poker product changes for German players from 1st July 2021

Andy-Relax

1. I did say in my last post it's being looked at.

2. Tournament shows in the client 10 hours before start time, it's there now.

3/4. Your tickets have exactly the same value as they did before and are valid for all the same qualifiers as they were before. so no exchanges will be made. 

5. The changes to the games we offer were made based on what was deemed commercially viable due to the new tax. We can't simply ignore the rules and carry on. 

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

image.thumb.png.54d49da3309b989d070a1f9341e64511.png

image.thumb.png.3f8618af55a7aef3e382b92fb3cb76b6.png

Of course it's not Unibet's fault and you cannot ignore the German law and go into pirate mode, but I can understand @Netspeedy's frustration here with your communication. Also I'm asking myself whether it's possible to exchange the UO tickets for German customers into other MTT tickets, simply from a goodwill perspective.  

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

17 hours ago, WuDu said:

image.thumb.png.54d49da3309b989d070a1f9341e64511.png

image.thumb.png.3f8618af55a7aef3e382b92fb3cb76b6.png

Of course it's not Unibet's fault and you cannot ignore the German law and go into pirate mode, but I can understand @Netspeedy's frustration here with your communication. Also I'm asking myself whether it's possible to exchange the UO tickets for German customers into other MTT tickets, simply from a goodwill perspective.  

You're ability to play UO qualifiers has not changed. Your ability to convert one ticket into other tickets has. It's two separate things. If you were unable to play the qualifiers then I'd have no problem exchanging them.

We had our team meeting yesterday and it was decided DE only exchangers will not be added to the client. 

Poker Janitor

15 hours ago, Andy-Unibet said:

You're ability to play UO qualifiers has not changed. Your ability to convert one ticket into other tickets has. It's two separate things.

Well, from a hair-splitting point its two separate things.  But with common sense these things are connected and now differently from previous. It's just not anymore the same or fair play or equal treatment.  Just an Idea: An Exchanger is not really a tournament by the rules of the new Glückspielstaatsvertrag. So there should be no tax for it because it's no gambling. Just look what others in the industry do, like gg poker. They just found a creative way to deal with the tax and when its collected. More I don't say, except: I would prefer to stay at unibet. But if you don't offer a better game experience (SnG, MTT, Cashgame, Events, Bonus) than others ... sorry to say good bye.

Edited by Netspeedy

• 2 weeks later...