Poker Replay Rewards

BigJohnG

21 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

You have got the mission waiting in the poker client 🙂 Just click the promotions icon and you will see it

Where is the 'promotions icon'? Is the mission to play 2 x £50 hexapros for a free £50 ticket? Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Could somebody tell me is this really working? I had terrible last night and lost about 530 euro playing cash games 🤕 I couldn't win any big spot and lost most of them 😢 Ufortunatelly I didn't use the replay to many times because I forgot about this option in bad emotion. I used the replay only very few times. I am wondering how it works and will I get any rewards for the worse nigt in my life playing cash ☹️ Does the system see only my single losses from the poker replay or does it see all the losses from a given session? Could other players tell me about your experience in this situation? Did You get any rewards in similar situation and how looks the ratio of losers to prizes received?

1 minute ago, Riverek said:

Could somebody tell me is this really working? I had terrible last night and lost about 530 euro playing cash games 🤕 I couldn't win any big spot and lost most of them 😢 Ufortunatelly I didn't use the replay to many times because I forgot about this option in bad emotion. I used the replay only very few times. I am wondering how it works and will I get any rewards for the worse nigt in my life playing cash ☹️ Does the system see only my single losses from the poker replay or does it see all the losses from a given session? Could other players tell me about your experience in this situation? Did You get any rewards in similar situation and how looks the ratio of losers to prizes received?

I think it's about the whole weeks results. Nothing to do with the replay button. There's no info about how much "you need to loose" to get anything back, but last week I think I got close to that 500€ mark and didn't receive one. You need to wait to next wednesday.

1 minute ago, Pionrj said:

I think it's about the whole weeks results. Nothing to do with the replay button. There's no info about how much "you need to loose" to get anything back, but last week I think I got close to that 500€ mark and didn't receive one. You need to wait to next wednesday.

Thank You Pionrj for really fast reply 🙂 It's hard to belive that somebody can lost over 500 euro and didn't receive any rewards. Did You use the replay button? I think it's the key question because according to the new rules everybody must use the replay button. 

@RiverekIt really has nothing to do with replay button. And I would like to guess that the algorithm is so stupid that it doesn't even understand how much I lost, because it was like ~250€ to CG, 100-150€ to tourneys and then some SNGs and Hexapros. But that's really nothing. I was playing and drinking and that's when I lost most of it and it's not that big of amount anyways. Unibet has never been main site of anything for me, it's just the place to play for fun. 

Edited by Pionrj

12 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

@RiverekIt really has nothing to do with replay button. And I would like to guess that the algorithm is so stupid that it doesn't even understand how much I lost, because it was like ~250€ to CG, 100-150€ to tourneys and then some SNGs and Hexapros. But that's really nothing. I was playing and drinking and that's when I lost most of it and it's not that big of amount anyways. Unibet has never been main site of anything for me, it's just the place to play for fun. 

So the key question is how excatly work the alogrithm? Of course nobody know about it so I am asking other players about their experiences. I think that in your case the first and main problem is that you didn't use the replay button and the second is that you played a few types of games. It's good that you play for fun and you don't have problem with lost about 500 euro. For me it's not ok and I am really curious if I receive any rewards in my situation.  

@RiverekI am 100% certain that the replay button has nothing to do with it. I did use it many times. 

Maybe @Stubbe-Unibetor @Andy-Unibet can tell more about it.

Anyways, if it's always the same amount of replay missions every week, then the lowest amount to receive any replay missions should vary. 

Ps. If you loose an amount which is "not ok" to you, you are playing with the money you should not be playing with. 

It's ok but it's hurt. I am still playing. As you know it's no possible to be winning players all the time. This solution "replay rewards" should help me and other players in similar situations. So I just ask is this really working. I don't know is this gonna help me and if I get any rewards. Unibet changed the rules so if you want to get any rewards you must use button of the replay and be a member of unibet community. In your situation it cannot working according the new rules because you didn't use the button of the replay. I know it's not problem for you, but I hope Andy Unibet or someone else from Unibet will join to our conversation and try to explain a little more about "replay rewards".

35 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

Ps. If you loose an amount which is "not ok" to you, you are playing with the money you should not be playing with. 

30 minutes ago, Riverek said:

It's ok but it's hurt. I am still playing. As you know it's no possible to be winning players all the time. This solution "replay rewards" should help me and other players in similar situations. So I just ask is this really working. I don't know is this gonna help me and if I get any rewards. Unibet changed the rules so if you want to get any rewards you must use button of the replay and be a member of unibet community. In your situation it cannot working according the new rules because you didn't use the button of the replay. I know it's not problem for you, but I hope Andy Unibet or someone else from Unibet will join to our conversation and try to explain a little more about "replay rewards".

Could you please show me where is it said, that you have to use it? And as I said, I did use it. But this would be just the most stupid rule I've ever heard, if it exists. Many times I can play 4-5 tables, loose a big pot in one and have two big pots to play in other tables. I just screenshot that moment and go back to it later. 

Edited by Pionrj

No need to use the replay button or do anything else for that matter except lose money. (not that you should aim for that lol)

Also losing money is no guarantee for getting a "replay reward" as they only hand out €15,000 every week so in that way it is capped.

I think I had a "replay reward" once or twice after they just came out with this new concept and it was really peanuts compared to what I lost, but again you shouldn't be aiming to lose big 😆

replayrewards.thumb.png.1e047cc543ef5ac1edf9abdea4e5f75f.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pionrj said:

Could you please show me where is it said, that you have to use it? And as I said, I did use it. But this would be just the most stupid rule I've ever heard, if it exists. Many times I can play 4-5 tables, loose a big pot in one and have two big pots to play in other tables. I just screenshot that moment and go back to it later. 

Pionrj as you can see above P0kerM0nk explain that issue. I have no idea why you didn't receive any poker rewards and I am not sure if I will receive. Before "poker rewards" it was more simple in my opinion. I had few times when I lost during week less chip$ than now, but I received some extra tickets to special tournament for the bigest losers. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, P0kerM0nk said:

Just to make clear and as I can't edit my post anymore, losing money AND being part of the community aka having an account on here are the only 2 requirements to be able to qualify for a "replay reward" but it is no guarantee of getting one.

I think @Andy-Unibethas said a couple of times that that "being community member part" is not necessary. At least not yet. 

• Like 1

Hey guys! Quick comment from me, as I'm busy with the BBQ 🙂

6 hours ago, Pionrj said:

I can assure you the formula isn't that stupid 😉 Replay button indeed isn't a factor for replay rewards.

I won't give the full formula here, and it's quite complex. We're looking at everything from short-term loss and long-term loss to tournament format ROI's, loss per hand and a bunch of other stuff. Losing 500 in a week would generally secure a small reward, but not always 🙂

We generally credit a fair bit more than 15k worth of missions a week. Last week it was "only" 16.8k though and rewards ranged from €10 to €450.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

On 9/11/2021 at 3:18 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Hey guys! Quick comment from me, as I'm busy with the BBQ 🙂

I can assure you the formula isn't that stupid 😉 Replay button indeed isn't a factor for replay rewards.

I won't give the full formula here, and it's quite complex. We're looking at everything from short-term loss and long-term loss to tournament format ROI's, loss per hand and a bunch of other stuff. Losing 500 in a week would generally secure a small reward, but not always 🙂

We generally credit a fair bit more than 15k worth of missions a week. Last week it was "only" 16.8k though and rewards ranged from €10 to €450.

In my opinion something is wrong with the formula of mystic algorithm 😐 I just did my recap from the last week (from 6 September to 12 September) and I lost about 675 euro and didn't receive anything 😲 All due respect but the algorithm sucks 🤢 I have no idea for whom is this poker rewards and how much I should lost to get any rewards but if I lost almost 700 euro (the worst week from time I am playing at Unibet) and didn't receive nothing so I have absolutely every right to say the formula sucks 😠