Euro 2020

Livertool

Euro 2020 champion  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Only 20 possibility for poll, sorry Russia, N-Macedonia, Slovakia and Czech. Better luck next time

• Finland
    • Turkey
    • Italy
    • Wales
    • Switzerland
    • Denmark
    • Belgium
    • Netherlands
    • Ukraine
    • Austria
    • England
    • Croatia
    • Scotland
    • Spain
    • Sweden
    • Poland
    • Portugal
    • Hungary
    • France
    • Germany

Portugal looking like hot garbage today! Countless missed passes, two own goals and not really much defensive effort!

• Sad 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

What a day! 💯
The national team played a draw against world champion. The first matchday was good vs Portugal, unfortunately the last 10 minutes were disaster for fans, but the first goal and a point is much more than the expectations vs France today. 
I can't wait the next game! 

• Like 4

All resentment and moral posing from media against broadcaster for showing revival of Eriksen and now same media have been munching about topic for over a week. Several times a day. Probly hundred times more interest and stories then they ever had for his football achievements or performance in matches. If i were in his shoes, i would consider way worse the fact that media keeps this up and i would have to read them speculating, gossips and all that crap vs couple of minutes of video footage getting massaged which saved his life. Maybe it is just me but i consider this hypocrisy at it's finest.

Now that i got that out of system, time for speculating of my own 😄

@WuDu still believe that 3 points is enough to go trough? Very unlikely. 

Group A. 3rd already at four points. 

Group B. it is possible and highly likely that 3rd has only three points but with bad goal differences, safe to say, in no scenario that will be enough.

Group C. Ukr - Aus safe draw and both teams to four points and next round? Hopefully not but highly likely.

Group D. Cro - Sco winner will be at least third with 4 points. Should be entertaining match when draw means nothing.

Group E. is totally open position and pointwise but only scenario where 3rd would be in three points is Spain draw and Sweden to lose. Don't see that happening but it would leave Spain goal difference level and small possibility to get lucky.

Group F. Germany and Portugal could ernd up with three points if they lose but they couldn't lose over 1 goal margin to keep difference level.

There is still chance that even four points ain't enough for all teams and that is why Fin don't settle for draw but takes routine win and most likely will be group winners 🤏

• Like 1

I dont mind this multi-city format, but only this year (lets say special times comes with special format, Europe beat covid, we all together blabla) because its a mess, crazy and unfair. At least when two hosting countries facing in a decisive match, play it in neutral city ffs. Just from the top of my head, how come Hungary (Budapest hosting) has to go to Munich to play against Germany, or Russia (St Petersburg hosting) has to go to Copenhagen to play against Denmark...

Just a few stats for you. Denmark might have 0 points but:

- They have had the most shots (45, Italy 2nd with 37)

- They have had the 2nd most shots on target (12, Ukraine 13)

- They have had the most successful crosses (16, Slovakia 14)

- They have lost 3rd fewest tackles (20, Poland 25)

Let's go Denmark!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

17 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

I dont mind this multi-city format, but only this year (lets say special times comes with special format, Europe beat covid, we all together blabla) because its a mess, crazy and unfair. At least when two hosting countries facing in a decisive match, play it in neutral city ffs. Just from the top of my head, how come Hungary (Budapest hosting) has to go to Munich to play against Germany, or Russia (St Petersburg hosting) has to go to Copenhagen to play against Denmark...

Or Finland playing against Denmark and Russia in their homefield. Surprised that they didn't fix last match to Belgium. Ofc we have the best team but nonetheless unfair that we have to give this advantage to 2/3 teams. But anyways, i think this is last time we see this format.

20 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Let's go Denmark!

Yet this is scoring game. Once you get those stats right, you are good to go. But i have no doubt you'll win tonight, is it enough, no 😉

If England win their group (IF) they play in Rome, if (I KNOW) )Italy win their group they play at Wembley,  😲🤔

31 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Let's go Denmark!

Optimism at it's finest.🤣

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Let's go Denmark!

So, are you pointing out that the Danes simply cannot put the ball in the net?😅😉

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Everyone knew England weren't going to win their group 😉

Everyone but us over optimistic ones in England, we never learn! 😄

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Let's go Denmark!

@Stubbe-Unibetit will be a very good match and win for Denmark: 3: 0 or 4: 1💪

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

Pointing out they're creating an abundance of chances and the finishing luck will turn tonight 😉

I like how you compare finishing with luck🤗 thats what I say when I play poker😅 but for sure, Denmark has played way to good to get knocked out. 2-0 win tonight I think.

2 hours ago, cris1285 said:

My favourite this week: Germany-Hungary in Munich while at the same time there's France-Portugal in Budapest! 😄

At least the city council of Munich is now trying to milk their 15 minutes of fame demanding the Allianz-Arena to be illuminated with the rainbow flag since the evil Hungarians are coming to town:

https://www.welt.de/sport/fussball/article231970345/EM-Muenchens-Stadion-in-Regenbogenfarben-OB-will-Brief-an-Uefa-schreiben.html

firo-30-01-2020-Fu-ball-1-Bundesliga-Sai

😆 Can't wait for the Bundesliga to get going again...

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

35 minutes ago, WuDu said:

My favourite this week: Germany-Hungary in Munich while at the same time there's France-Portugal in Budapest! 😄

At least the city council of Munich is now trying to milk their 15 minutes of fame demanding the Allianz-Arena to be illuminated with the rainbow flag since the evil Hungarians are coming to town:

https://www.welt.de/sport/fussball/article231970345/EM-Muenchens-Stadion-in-Regenbogenfarben-OB-will-Brief-an-Uefa-schreiben.html

firo-30-01-2020-Fu-ball-1-Bundesliga-Sai

😆 Can't wait for the Bundesliga to get going again...

Viktor Orban dislikes this.