error on my bet, NHL shots

Hi,

Im messaging here since I have emailed unibet and was told they would re check my bet and get back to me but i have not heard back and its been over a week. So I sent a second mail and never received a response. 

My initial bet was for Mitch marner to have over 2.5 shots in the game against montreal on April 28. I watched it live and have taken a recording of the 3rd shot which was not counted along with the score sheet showing the 2 shots that were counted in the second period. As you can see the shot in the 3rd period was a clear shot on net and there was a mistake and I therefor should have won my bet. 

Thanks you 🙂 

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 21.16.33.png

@mac123456789Your links doesn't wok. But I'm pretty sure that you've lost the bet for good. At least if you won't get NHL to change the stats for this player. 

I can't see those shots, but 7+ years ago when I used to follow (and bet) more NHL the rule was that shot is not a shot even if goalie stops the buck if it's clearly of the net. That rule might have changed or these shots can be on the net, but bets are solved with official stats.