Withdraw Help

Posted (edited)

I have been waiting nearly a week for withdrawal verification. Unibet have request 6 different documents which have been sent back, every time i ask customer service for an update I get a generic 'we will be in touch shortly' My account was auto verified when created. I have made multiple deposits and withdraws, now it seems to be an issue

Can anyone provide an update. thanks

Edited by BAWC

From the info I have available, I'm quite perplexed as to how you can be questioning the document requests and time involved, given the circumstances - I think it's fair to say you brought this on yourself, by breaching the terms. Furthermore, there's no such thing as "auto verified", in the sense that it'd mean no further documents will be needed. Documents can always be requested, when a new card is used, multiaccounting suspicions arise, playing behavior changes etc. etc. - there're many rules and regulations and we take the security and our obligations very seriously.

Lastly, it's been far from a week since the last document was received, from what I can see, and these cases can take some time. So, I'm afraid there's nothing to do but wait for the case to be handled by the relevant team, which can take several more days.

I of course undertand it can be frustrating to wait, and I hope your case will be resolved soon 🙂

Poker Product Manager

I advised customer service at the time that i wasn't aware of this, of which I am now, A new card was never 'used' the same deposit details were on my account from day one. No spending habits have changed either. I am just confused as to why previous deposits have went through ok but the moment i got a bigger win everything gets slammed shut

thank you for your help

51 minutes ago, BAWC said:

I advised customer service at the time that i wasn't aware of this, of which I am now, A new card was never 'used' the same deposit details were on my account from day one. No spending habits have changed either. I am just confused as to why previous deposits have went through ok but the moment i got a bigger win everything gets slammed shut

Large transactions can be a trigger as well. It really is super complex, in terms of what can trigger a document request, and it varies between jurisdictions as well. For most customers we're legally required to verify the identity when a withdrawal amount exceeds a certain figure.

Again, I do understand the frustration, and I am sorry about the wait, but not being aware of a rule is not that relevant here.

Poker Product Manager

I have been waiting more than 2 weeks ago. I am a 6 years ago registrated customer with more than 100 withdrawals. Unibet is crazy nowadays. Be patient , maybe something is happening...