Poker vrs slots

Ramu1985

As many gambling enthusiast would agree, we are now completely submerged with a sweet shop of gambling sites.

The opportunity to pick up your phone or turn that laptop on and have direct access to an activity that has enthralled mankind for generations, sometimes can be an overwhelming distraction. I myself welcome this escapism from time to time. We all love that feeling of 'perhaps I'm just a card turn or slot roll away from a financial buzz'. 

I myself have always had a firm passion for poker. But the slots offer a completely different dimension to the idea of a quick fix. 

I expect many of you out Thier have been in that situation (as I have many times) of which to spend that last fiver on? 
The poker game or the slots?

This decision to make has turned me around in circles again and again. I find this often occurs after a loss on either and blaming the other. 

Maybe, If I had, but then it would of? Are many familiar thoughts as I process losing or winning on that last five pounds I'm willing to spend. 

For greater or worse that decision gets made.

As bountiful poker and slot sites can be, I'm still waiting for that sense of clarity that 'IF' is not the biggest word in the dictionary. It may never come, but I'm willing to spend the time to find that royal flush or slot jackpot that may one day make it all clear.

The battle of the slots vrs poker continues.......

• Like 1