Free champions League £5 bet

mart1
Go to solution Solved by GR1ZZL3R,

The requirements are a betbuilder bet of at least £10 with each leg at 3.0 or greater. My query is if you placed a bet builder bet with  two legs each leg of 3.1  but when the legs are  combined the bet builder odds become 4.8 would this qualify?

• Solution
3 minutes ago, mart1 said:

The requirements are a betbuilder bet of at least £10 with each leg at 3.0 or greater. My query is if you placed a bet builder bet with  two legs each leg of 3.1  but when the legs are  combined the bet builder odds become 4.8 would this qualify?

@mart1Not quite sure what you mean by this. If each leg is 3.0 or greater it doesn't matter what the multiple odds are. If one leg is less than 3.0 your bet would not qualify, no matter what the multiple odds are. 😄

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

1 minute ago, Merenitsu said:

well, just the time of receipt was not specified in the conditions 🙂

It says that it's released on bet placement, but I see it as pending for you. This is not something I can manually release as it's an automatic process. :S 

• Like 1