Make a deposit to receive 50 free spins at 20 Dazzling Hot,

Go to solution Solved by BillyR23,

Hi,

So I received a bonus offer about this promotion(I uploaded the screenshot tho it's in Romanian) and made 2 deposits (1 from web and  the 2nd one from my mobile as the requirement wasn't completed after the 1st deposit and I thought it's because I have to make it from mobile as the spins will be used from the mobile device too...); like always I checked the TCs as my account is in Euro and I had some problems in the past getting some bonuses because of it but nothing is mentioned about the currency being an issue... of course I didn't know that 20 Dazzling Hot was an EGT slot as I would have skipped this promotion for sure as all my past problems  on Unibet were related to this provider... 

I'm a bit salty about it but I won't ask for any compensation as I should have double checked the slot and see the provider for this promotion, still I hope your team will do better in the future with the TCs as for EGT slots it should be something there every time about the account having RON currency...

Recorph ( @Jami-Unibet) maybe you can send this to the correct department and hopefully in the future I won't have to check every slot for the future promotions on Unibet and just reading the TCs will be enough to avoid any issues, thanks!

deposit pomo.jpg

• Like 1
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, SCOBY said:

@Jami-Unibet

I made a deposit to this bonus and received 100 spins instead of 50. So I ask you to use them all? I've only used 50 so far.🙂

@Stubbe-Unibet 

I see that no one answers, so I will consider them a beautiful gift and I want to thank you.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

15 hours ago, SCOBY said:

@Jami-Unibet

I made a deposit to this bonus and received 100 spins instead of 50. So I ask you to use them all? I've only used 50 so far.🙂

@Stubbe-Unibet 

I see that no one answers, so I will consider them a beautiful gift and I want to thank you.

Yes it seems that I was happy in vain the wins in the first 50 rounds were canceled, today when I finished the other 50 rounds was the smaller win than the win in the first 50 rounds, ie those played yesterday.🤐

Posted (edited)

Today  < Yesterday

yesterday's funds being canceled.😲

However, I do not understand why the remaining rotations were not canceled, not the ones I used. 

It seems that if  I are right , I have something to lose.

@Jami-Unibet 

IMG_20210507_101759.jpg

IMG_20210507_101858.jpg

Edited by SCOBY

Yes, never play 2 sets of free spins from same promotion at Unibet because you will have automated cancelled the winnings from 1st set. I think you can play in your example 50 free spins, after play and wager the winnings...and when this is done, you can play the next 50 free spins and nothing will be cancelled. It happened to me also one time and made this mistake...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@FunckyFish

Yes I understand, but I was not credited bonus money after the first 50 spins, because I did not use all 100 together, so an honest player I am I wrote the topic above, but today surprise after the other spins , I noticed that yesterday's bonus was canceled but without being credited to me.🙂

Now the question is, is it good to be honest or a liar?

Given that I won the community tournament last night, I would say that karma has spoken, though.🙂

Edited by SCOBY

They are not giving bonuses anymore been with them 2 years and this is how they treat you no notice just tell you when you ask about a bonus for the deposits you have made we should take our business elsewhere they just give you things to welcome you and after a 1 year or 2 years  they don’t even treat you like a customer they don’t care about they customers