Suggestions for Community 2.0!

14 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Tried to add it in the code now, but the changes aren't pushed live for some reason 😅 If community breaks in next 15 minutes, you'll know why 👽

One more thing (also to increase chances to break community) is that when you get pop up notification like someone is quoting you for example and you press that pop up, it still shows as new in your notifications. Could it be turned as read already? Someone like me who hates unread notifications and always have to check them even if i know what it is, it is nightmare. I know that psychologist might also fix that but it would be much cheaper if you could do something about it 🤪

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Livertool said:

One more thing (also to increase chances to break community) is that when you get pop up notification like someone is quoting you for example and you press that pop up, it still shows as new in your notifications. Could it be turned as read already? Someone like me who hates unread notifications and always have to check them even if i know what it is, it is nightmare. I know that psychologist might also fix that but it would be much cheaper if you could do something about it 🤪

That's some core functionality change which I'm not sure I even have access to do. Playing around with something else now,  in case anyone is wondering why the frontpage returns an error once in a while 😄

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

a community that looks out more for its elderly and more vulnerable residents as well as creating space for them to be active and a pokernews section with more fun articles and daily jokes than real news, brainsnack game, and more and active moderators online 24/7.

On 12/7/2020 at 4:49 AM, GhostyToasty said:

YOU THINK CALLING A 12 EURO 4 BET OTP WITH J6 25 SUITED IS NOT FISHY . FROM A TIGHT PLAYER N HE SHOVES THE FLOP IS FISHY. if he was a fish cool. But he wasn't at all

On 12/7/2020 at 6:00 AM, Groggy said:

If you sincerely believe that a 50c tournament final table was all regs then you most definitely need to work on your game. Poker's funny in that the more you study the 'luckier' you get!

23 hours ago, Juli said:

Unibet poker on android is so slick and smooth.  anyway there should be more traffic .. so why not run a campaign advertising and reaching out for more players? Just have a high peak of advertising for general poker in BIG sportscupfinals. Unibet can double up its pokerplayers before Xmas twice!!!! And get the dutchies (crying for the legality) here too hahaha 

@Jami-Unibet

Maybe this has already mentioned  on this thread, but it seems that all the new threads are shown under the "unsolved"-feed on the community front page... That doesn't make too much sense, as there's not much to solve on most cases...

unsolved.png.2faedb88022a7103e65f56080ee949bf.png

Edited by Purps
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Sparrow473 said:

Hey, @Jami-Unibet, there is some glitch with the login into the community.

Dunno how to explain, but when I log in, the community stays in logged out mode.

Yeah there seems to be sometimes issue when it jumps from community to unibet and back and for some reason not logging in at first try.

Here as well, I log in and have to click another topic before I have access to my community account!

In addition to that, I cannot post pictures and gifs lately, the links are not being transformed.

Usually I use Brave, but I had to post this with Edge, since this didn't work either.

I'm demanding answers!

Edited by WuDu
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

55 minutes ago, Sparrow473 said:

Hey, @Jami-Unibet, I got a lil problem.  I cannot post from my laptop from about 2 days ago, the "Saving" button just "thinking". Posting is works well from mobile. What can be the problem? 

I got that sometimes too. Go to frontpage and go back to try again usually does the trick.

I am not often using community on my smartphone but when i do and want to quote someone, then to delete quoting person for example  @Jami-Unibet it is impossible to do. Every time i am pushing delete button @person tag copies itself so instead of deleting tag i have more tags. Finally it's impossible to have blank, empty field. It's working normally on PC. 

55 minutes ago, Pesek said:

I am not often using community on my smartphone but when i do and want to quote someone, then to delete quoting person for example  @Jami-Unibet it is impossible to do. Every time i am pushing delete button @person tag copies itself so instead of deleting tag i have more tags. Finally it's impossible to have blank, empty field. It's working normally on PC. 

Leave the thread and come back. When it autoloads your post, clear it and you have empty field. Not optimal but works 😄

• Thanks 1