New community, new community poker league! - more rewards than ever

@Stubbe-Unibet @Andy-Unibet I have a problem - I regged both tournaments earlier in the day with my  community alias. I log on now and am playing cash with mathiass444 alias, and the PLO tournament switches the name to use this alias. Will this effect the leaderboard if I cash, because I am absolutely certain I registered with LLinusLLomu and didn't unregister.

2 hours ago, LLinusLLomu00 said:

@Stubbe-Unibet @Andy-Unibet I have a problem - I regged both tournaments earlier in the day with my  community alias. I log on now and am playing cash with mathiass444 alias, and the PLO tournament switches the name to use this alias. Will this effect the leaderboard if I cash, because I am absolutely certain I registered with LLinusLLomu and didn't unregister.

@LLinusLLomu00, the logic today is that your current alias is used when tournament starts. This isn't great and will be fixed at some point (not a high prio item at the moment). So, don't change your alias before tournament starts and you'll be fine 🙂

• Like 1

Poker Product Manager

13 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Sunt 2x 10 € și 2x 5 € bilete la liga comunității pe capul meu. Recompensa trebuie revendicată aici🙂

What about unclaimed rewards? I propose that they be donated to the winner of that tournament.😜

I criticize what I don't like"!!!