New community, new community poker league! - more rewards than ever

@Stubbe-Unibet It's starting an hour later than last week, just logged in and it didn't show in favourites because of time difference. @Sparrow473 I assume means the same. 🤔

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

4 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

ahh, not late reg but actual run time. True, copied the ones from last time, which were on winter time. My bad.

Yes. My bad, poor english.

So I'm sat round twiddling my thumbs for an hour after timing my day to perfection. 😥

• Haha 1

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

7 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Thanks for the reminder 😅 I will add them now, so they will show in an hour or so

I know only one guy that is better than you in handeling promotions like this one.

One and only, Jeppe-Unibet . 😆

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, XY said:

I know only one guy that is better than you in handeling promotions like this one.

One and only, Jeppe-Unibet . 😆

Appreciate the love, but feel free to actually check past promotions and you'll see your comment is misplaced 🙂 leaderboard update occasionally delayed by a day or two, but other than that everything running really smooth.

• Like 1

Poker Product Manager

1 hour ago, DixonKuntz said:

Do bounties count to the leaderboard? Not clear from the first post and if they do, I should've had points in the high last week. 

As @Rushbie said above, it is indeed included. You're missing as I'm using an old list of community members and manually have to update it with new members finishing ITM (as you didn't finish ITM but got a bounty I missed you, sorry). Waiting for the new community platform reporting tool to be up and running 🙂

When I update the leaderboard Friday, you'll be there.

Poker Product Manager

Starting time for tournaments tomorrow and Thursday has been fixed (will take an hour for new tournaments to appear). Will create all tournaments now - like last time - so we avoid any issues 🙂

• Like 5

Poker Product Manager