New community, new community poker league! - more rewards than ever

Managed to save some face after yesterdays performance 😅 with a win in the PKO. Sadly I thought the turbo was like the Deep Space, where I usually get going in the 5th bullet 🤣 . Any possibility of adding an additional rebuy for next week - especially for the Banzai. I was also wondering does a leaderboard get posted every week or just at the end? Thanks.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LLinusLLomu00 said:

Managed to save some face after yesterdays performance 😅 with a win in the PKO. Sadly I thought the turbo was like the Deep Space, where I usually get going in the 5th bullet 🤣 . Any possibility of adding an additional rebuy for next week - especially for the Banzai. I was also wondering does a leaderboard get posted every week or just at the end? Thanks.

There were some complaints about the rebuys in Banzai last time, as the prizepool ended up being quite big, so reduced it to 2 (which should still mean it'll have the highest prizepool). 

• Like 1

Poker Product Manager

2 minutes ago, LLinusLLomu00 said:

Ok thanks. I was just wondering,  I looked at the high leader board and I am not there. Is there a problem?

I guess you didn't play with your community alias? Can check later

Poker Product Manager

On 5/2/2021 at 1:19 AM, Janek said:

@Stubbe-Unibet I don't want to be picky, but tilte is partly false. In good old days we had:

@Janeknot sure what part is partly false? You're linking to a post that wasn't about a community league? A league entails a leaderboard at the very least 🙂

And if you want to be picky, I'd also argue it's correct even if you disregard the community league aspect, as more doesn't necessarily refer to amount but kinds of rewards 😉

Poker Product Manager

We must be happy with what we have 😇 Of course it was nice to have 1-2 Unibet open tickets for the leaderboard, at least if the ticket for winning 1st place in both tournaments of the day is not won. I must say I don't like bonuses or prizes that can be won but in the end are only for promoting something. I can compare this to companies that are offering an anual bonus scheme to their employees. You have it on contract, but in the end you receive 0 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FunckyFish said:

Of course it was nice to have 1-2 Unibet open tickets for the leaderboard

There wasn't a leaderboard 😉

2 minutes ago, FunckyFish said:

We must be happy with what we have 😇 Of course it was nice to have 1-2 Unibet open tickets for the leaderboard, at least if the ticket for winning 1st place in both tournaments of the day is not won. I must say I don't like bonuses or prizes that can be won but in the end are only for promoting something. I can compare this to companies that are offering an anual bonus scheme to their employees. You have it on contract, but in the end you receive 0 😂

The prizes will be won for sure 🙂 With the player numbers the first week (expect it to decrease towards the end), it'll be a small miracle if we don't have top 3 finishes in both, on more than one occasion. We had a winner of both last time as well, and it was a close call several other times 🙂

Poker Product Manager

16 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

There wasn't a leaderboard 😉

The prizes will be won for sure 🙂 With the player numbers the first week (expect it to decrease towards the end), it'll be a small miracle if we don't have top 3 finishes in both, on more than one occasion. We had a winner of both last time as well, and it was a close call several other times 🙂

When an employee speaks with a smile -we will decrease,he should be fired.

• Confused 1

EDIT (couldn' edit the last post): Yeah, and you've set it up in one hour late according to the original intent... The rush is never the main problem-solving technique.

49 minutes ago, Sparrow473 said:

EDIT (couldn' edit the last post): Yeah, and you've set it up in one hour late according to the original intent... The rush is never the main problem-solving technique.

What's the issue? Late reg with 20bb in a PLO seems fine to me, even though it's a PKO.

EDIT: ahh, not late reg but actual run time. True, copied the ones from last time, which were on winter time. My bad.

Poker Product Manager