New community, new community poker league! - more rewards than ever

1 minute ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Consider it a small gift 🙂

I don't mind, not sure if I play today. But it affects leaderboard, because prizepool is smaller

39 minutes ago, LLinusLLomu00 said:

Got a 2nd and a 4th tonight - didn't realise that the Supermoon tickets were already won, shouldn't have played so scared 😅

Well played and nice try! I was same table and gifted u some ships 😄

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

What can I say, nothing, and I don't even want to complain, but unfortunately I also lost the start at the PLO tournament, where I think I didn't have a signal for about 25 minutes, and at the second community tournament I think I didn't signal about 5-10 minutes, so no chance for me last night.Now I do not tag any moderator, leaving it to chance if anyone sees this post.Congratulations to the winners.

The interruption occurred at this time.

Screenshot_2021-05-27-22-21-32-392_pad.com.unibet.poker.jpg

IMG_20210528_071825.jpg

Edited by SCOBY
I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Last week is about to begin 🙂 I hope to find the time to join you guys for some extra bounty value.

With the top 3 of the leaderboards having between 30 and 63 buyins in points, nothing is decided yet: a top 3 finish combined with a win on the same day will likely send you straight in top 3 on the leaderboard 🙂

• Like 1

Poker Product Manager

Posted (edited)

@Stubbe-Unibet 

I'm not too sure the low lb is correct. I won in week 1 and had 34 points, didn't feature weeks 2-3-4 and slipped down the lb, won a small amount week 5 but am still showing 34 pointsand joint 3rd. I don't think I'm that high! 🤔

Edited by GR1ZZL3R

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

8 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

I'm not too sure the low lb is correct. I won in week 1 and had 34 points, didn't feature weeks 2-3-4 and slipped down the lb, won a small amount week 5 but am still showing 34 pointsand joint 3rd. I don't think I'm that high! 🤔

You had 30 points after 1st week and then got an additional 4 points last week. Looks right to me 🙂

• Thanks 1

Poker Product Manager

4 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

OK, my bad. Sorry, just surprised I'm so high. 😮

Lot's of players playing with wrong alias in the €1 tournaments. Last week, both winners played with a wrong alias. Even 2nd in one of them was a wrong alias as well 😅

Poker Product Manager

3 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Lot's of players playing with wrong alias in the €1 tournaments. Last week, both winners played with a wrong alias. Even 2nd in one of them was a wrong alias as well 😅

Ahaaa! Didn't think I was that good. 😎

• Haha 1

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

It's all tactics. If I keep telling everyone I'm no good they'll try to take advantage, then I strike back.

Pulp Fiction And I Will Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengeance And Furious Anger GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No June missions @dufc1909 at least not just yet, will be back when the Euros start, team collecting missions. 👍

• Thanks 1

Am I missing something or is their a reason the password isn't working in the turbo event?

• Like 2

The final low leaderboard is here! Prizes will be credited asap 🙂

Rank Alias Points
1 @klmn196 54
2 @Rushbie 48.2
3 @GR1ZZL3R 47.9
4 @OmNomNom 45
5 @f1v3h34d 36
6 MicroBeard 34
7 IsidorDunkan 33
8 shobolanul 33
9 Iceman 32
10 MetalWolf 32