A Friday sneak peak

Stubbe-Unibet

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

List the most design differences (unique ones in this thread: you can't mention one that's already been listed) and get €20 in Supermoon tickets :)

NB I decide what counts as design changes and I will credit the winner tomorrow at 15:00 CET

Bet slider 1/2, 1, 2 all is different and the community cards are tilted. Don't like the new stuff so far. :laugh:

A supermoon ticket would help me get over it...:laugh:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• A bunch of new "Select Deck" card design choices.
  • Option added for "Auto Add On".
  • In-game emotes added.
  • New exit table button added.
  • "Se Coucher" as an alternative to Fold.
  • CIP CIP CIP (Chips in Play x3)
  • Like 2

Jackie Chan is a chat/gif example ;)

@WuDu, you prefer the current vertical infobox that's much smaller? The player elements being pushed more onto the table? The smaller villain cards? The bounties not being in same position for all players?

Curious to hear what you don't like :)

NB amounts on predefined bets are not the actual ones that'll come as part of another project Andy is currently working on

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1.The sign in front of stacks.

2. Bounties are placed in different position(below the cards) which looks weird to me(just saw it's mentioned 15min. ago, but a discussion would be nice).

3. The close button is no longer .

4. There are chips visible to the pot, not just numbers.

5. The Cards symbols not numeric, but some letters ( what they stand for?). I mean these:

cards.png.d8480d46837df29a4251be53efa1c9eb.png

And these:

cardss.png.852a7e154cbf53010186aad641d55326.png

6. And the very long awaited Auto Add-on 👍

@GothMoth wrote:

2. Bounties are placed in different position(below the cards) which looks weird to me(just saw it's mentioned 15min. ago, but a discussion would be nice).

5. The Cards symbols not numeric, but some letters ( what they stand for?). I mean these:

cards.png.96b75b55bcde9065fe378f80647f7238.png

And these:

cardss.png.98d18435c80439f04a5e1e171176c807.png

Captain here: french initial letters. :)

• Like 1

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Jackie Chan is a chat/gif example ;)

@WuDu, you prefer the current vertical infobox that's much smaller? The player elements being pushed more onto the table? The smaller villain cards? The bounties not being in same position for all players?

Curious to hear what you don't like :)

NB amounts on predefined bets are not the actual ones that'll come as part of another project Andy is currently working on

Actually, I like the current infobox. Fits nicely into the table design and I can turn it on and off. The info being displayed could be much better though (in MTTs you could display the number of players left until the next payout increase). The new one is not bad either.

Are there really people caring about the two cards of the opponents? All I care is if I can see easily whether the player in question is still active or not.

Speaking of easy to see, sometimes the notification for the new blind level at the center top of the table is covering up the cards of my opponent in all-in situations. That's something that needs to be fixed! 

And of course turning the 24 hour self exclusion button into a "push for 3 seconds"-button. I already misclicked once, it's not the end of the world, but still has a bigger impact than nicely placed bounties...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@WuDu wrote:

Actually, I like the current infobox. Fits nicely into the table design and I can turn it on and off. The info being displayed could be much better though (in MTTs you could display the number of players left until the next payout increase). The new one is not bad either.

Interesting, so you prefer things squeezed a lot more together, looking cramped and info generally being smaller? ;)

We do display the number of players left until the next payjump, unless the functionality isn't working (the ladder icon, number in parenthesis) :)

@WuDu wrote:

Are there really people caring about the two cards of the opponents? All I care is if I can see easily whether the player in question is still active or not.

Speaking of easy to see, sometimes the notification for the new blind level at the center top of the table is covering up the cards of my opponent in all-in situations. That's something that needs to be fixed! 

And of course turning the 24 hour self exclusion button into a "push for 3 seconds"-button. I already misclicked once, it's not the end of the world, but still has a bigger impact than nicely placed bounties...

Yes, it's quite a common thing to look at, at least when mass multitabling, to see who's still in the hand - it just makes it more clear, if the cards are bigger (reason all other clients have bigger villain card backs as well I assume).

You should be able to see the hole cards when notification is there, with the new design.

@GothMoth wrote:

And these:

6. And the very long awaited Auto Add-on 👍

As @Sparrow473 mentoned above, the weird cards are just the French card design (has to legally be different I believe). 

The bounty position is a compromise. We've literally spent hours on figuring that one out. We want it to be same position for all players, and it can't collide with emoji/gif reactions, timebank bar, action bar (which is no longer permanently visible - another big change) or chips/dealer button on table.

• Like 1

@Joco wrote:

• A bunch of new "Select Deck" card design choices.
  • Option added for "Auto Add On".
  • In-game emotes added.
  • New exit table button added.
  • "Se Coucher" as an alternative to Fold.
  • CIP CIP CIP (Chips in Play x3)

I cannot let you steal my CIP CIP CIP thing 😉

Winners credited the BP (sorry about the delay but got depressed by Schalke yesterday 🤣 )

In addition to changes already mentioned here, there's also:

- New loyalty level icon (for new loyalty system with levels)

- Limit to number of characters in tournament name so it doesn't cover any players

And as I mentioned earlier, pretty much everything has changed: font sizes are different, avatar size is different, card sizes are different, action label isn't shown inside the permanently visible player box but on top of it, player positions are different, bounty positions are different (all player info is differently positioned really).

If we forget about the new features, I think the design changes will provide a much cleaner and pleasing look, primarily because we're moving player elements off the table felt. Part of this will also be updating the table backgrounds, so they're all the smaller size of the green one I shared a screenshot of (the black one on the mockups for the new design is quite a lot bigger, which I personally hate).

• Like 5