Weekly rewards - week 35

BonusPater

bingo.gif.ee6e38ad6d4d809cbefe2945185e93dc.gif

The first ever weekly rewards with bingo! :)

Everyone who posted 5 or more times during last week will find a € 3 bingo voucher on their account. If you posted 5 times and participate in the "One scabbed sheep mars the whole flock" competition, you'll find a 5 10 voucher! :) :cash::cash:

As an extra reward, we'll give another € 15 voucher or € 15 poker ticket(s) to the member with the biggest win won with the voucher money. Simply post a picture of your win in this thread to claim this prize :)

The following have received a ticket: 

@moeto_pate wrote:

Thank you, but howto use this 3 euro bingo vaucher? :speechless:

Simply open bingo and you should get a notification about the voucher. The voucher value should also be visible as shown on this picture.

Bingo_voucher.thumb.PNG.7f6904b55fea7ae7c2492468e0b497c5.PNG

Here's an introduction video to bingo at Unibet: https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Bingo/Introduction-to-bingo-at-Unibet/m-p/24784#U24784 

I went all in on 1 card, and I was all out, super hard! 🆒

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

thank you so much! I have no idea of bingo, never played that for cash. Maybe in school a few years ago.

So, I just opened the bingo lobby played one game, got 3 tickets for the price of 2.  :happy:

I instantly won around 20 euros. After that I bought some other bingo tickets, didnt win anything. After that I came back to the same game where I won in the beginning. 

I accidentially misclicked and bought the maximum of tickets :puking: . I think it was 60 tickets for 15€. I only had 5€ left of the voucher. 

But I had ALL the tickets there were. So I figured I had to win at least something back. I didn´t win anything though. But then something called "Roll on" happened and I won 44€. :happy: In total I won 46€ if I m calculating it correctly. :cash: 

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

I was close a couple of times, but in the end I didn't win a single little thing with my voucher. It was fun though, so thanks again, Unibet. 😃 I love the poker freerolls, but it's great that you've decided to mix it up a bit and offer these rewards on different products from time to time. 👍 This one also gives those who might not usually venture into the Bingo section of the site a chance to try it out - like  above. Congrats on the nice wins, btw! That's what I call beginner's luck. :)

Feels a bit harsh. Sometimes I simply don't have the mood to post. I'm just a bit of a reader too, really. Anyways, I must say that IMO it's a bad way to reward someone. 

Maybe I should post pages of illiterate text?

Don't care much to be honest... just saying.

@jayc wrote:

Feels a bit harsh. Sometimes I simply don't have the mood to post. I'm just a bit of a reader too, really. Anyways, I must say that IMO it's a bad way to reward someone. 

@jayc I find the requirements this week were actually extremely easy. I understand there's a lot of people who are readers more then they are posters, but 5 posts in a 7 day period is way too generous. You can find plenty of threads you find interesting and give your insight. Also, the weekly rewards are for those who engage in the community. You might be extremely active & not post, but then you're not engaging with others.

I debate

@Magicadil wrote:

@jayc wrote:

@jayc I find the requirements this week were actually extremely easy. I understand there's a lot of people who are readers more then they are posters, but 5 posts in a 7 day period is way too generous. You can find plenty of threads you find interesting and give your insight. Also, the weekly rewards are for those who engage in the community. You might be extremely active & not post, but then you're not engaging with others.

So to be part of the community fully I must post a certain amount of times per (w/e) or I'm worthless and irrelevant?  I'm just not one to go over the same thing again and again - if someone else has said it then I'll trust others have already processed the information, and will not need it fed to them relentlessly. If there is something worthwhile adding, or something I feel needs said again I will........ 

Just not going to post......  "hahaah, lol"  then repeat the same drivel the last ten members did. However, neither do I care or judge. Each to their own.

Anyways...very disappointing outlook you have on what is and isn't contributing. 

A community is a group of people sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals. Let's assume you never posted but only lurked. How would any of us know who you are? We know there are people who lurk the forums, but we wouldn't know the individual. Anyways, a lot of the rewards are based on interaction. It's similar to being in a class at university. You're expected to engage others (Not always, but even a little is great). The person who remains quiet, people forget about it beause he isn't making the effort to talk to others.

I debate

I get it that some people like to just lurk but if everyone did that what kind of forum would this be?  JayC try to balance it out a bit and think of where you can contribute meaningfully to make this a better community.  Everyone has something to add and people will be pleased that you do.

I liked this promo and thanks for running it.

Archived