Tennis StreakR

psrquack

Here are some ideas which the organisers of the tennis streakers may consider:

• It would be awesome letting the players know somehow if you delete the actual round. An appear of a little warning message instead of your selection would be helpful. So players- like me- wouldn't dispair what happened with their selections.
  • Please check the weather forecasts (it says 80% chance of rain in Monte-Carlo for today) and if the tourney has already postponed games then do not offer games to select what are last in the order of play (like Sonego-Fucsovics) and there is a hugh chance those games will be postponed to Wednesday, so your game will start with 2 bye rounds.

I'm tagging you @ReCorpH , because currently you are the only one who is responsible for things outside of poker.

• Like 1

Nice streakr it will be. We will pick streakr options, win possibly but no points will be given, just cancelled games with no reason. I think it was very bad idea to create streakr on tennis and in European city in april where the weather is changing every day and a rain is a common thing.

• Like 1

Round 1 wasn't "deleted". Once the matches are finished they will update the results.

Regarding the weather I agree with you. Though it's a breath of fresh air of having something other than football on Streakr selection.

• Like 1