3 views, you choose which you like the best: 

1) the "normal" view, similar to what we have now

Forums1.PNG.d28c2d5c8f403b9008c77e870130b63a.PNG

2) "Grid view", 2 categories side to side with nice little pictures, pleasing to look at.

Forums2.PNG.e5d334be3b02fefca819a4d256484d91.PNG

3) "Superuser" mode, you choose the categories you wish to see topics from the right side and only see those. Great view to use if you wish to filter out some sections of the Community.

Forums3.thumb.PNG.83b487ca794af881856e1eef73d1267c.PNG

• Like 3

@ReCorpH I'd suggest the third one automatically with the helpful sections on the right to aid newcomers to navigate various topics to start, but would it be changeable then for those used to the site. If not then the second one. 👍

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

I am fine with current one, but what I would like to see is locked threads.

We often see "smart guys", trying to raise their rank, raise old threads with long time ago finished promotions, and it is frustrating to see without ignoring it.

Also, wake up people that are already here with some new ideas, rather than changing things visualy without point. Who will come in replace of Ray and Jeppe? When it will happen? Where is AndreiBN? What can we expect in near future here?

Just a few questions that I would like to get answer on,rather than seeing unimportant visual twist. 

@XY it's not "unimportant visual changes". It's a completely new platform/provider with different set of features. And yes, the design will also be changed. A better platform can make a huge difference in terms of usability, gamification etc. :)

To me personally it's a big deal that you can easily personalize an activity filter, so I have a view 10x better than the current, in term of viewing the content of interest to me.

I'll let recorph answer the rest :) 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

There will be a lot of new features, such as Community leaderboards etc. But the biggest updates will be with the moderation. Moderators will have a dedicated page which should ensure no posts go unanswered and would always be followed up on (Provided everything works as it should). There will also be an easier way to set up "acitivty streams" which will allow you to have separated sections you can follow. :)

ActivityStream.thumb.PNG.07160502412a91351a79e02480eeac66.PNG

• Like 2

@XY what do you mean you would like to see locked threads? As in you would like to be able to view threads that have been locked or deleted?

Who will come in replace of Ray and Jeppe? When it will happen? A team of moderators, currently 4 + me. Training is ongoing and they will be introduce to the Community after the provider switch.

Where is AndreiBN? What can we expect in near future here? This is up to Andrei to answer. We can expect a lot of things, such as more content provided by us (Including promotions).

• Like 2