Name Change on Account

GrizzlyFace

Go to solution Solved by Andy-Unibet,

Honestly this is one of the worst sites I've come across, I can't find a CS email or a message page or even a live chat.
I need to change the name on my account, but there's no way of doing so that I can easily find.

Can someone please provide the email or whatever I need to sort this out please.

• Solution

Hi @GrizzlyFace,

Try clicking on https://unibet-en.helpsite.cloud/category/my-account/access-and-details then choose "I forgot my password" (or almost any of the other questions) and then an option to "Contact Us" will appear. That will take you to Live chat who can assist with a name change. You may need documentation to confirm your real name handy.

Help centre link is at the top right of the main Unibet site pages.

• Like 2

Poker Janitor

Nope, been around ages thanks. Why would I ever search live chat in a community section of a betting website when literally every other betting site in existence has a 'contact us' section, or live chat window bottom right to pop up. Or in any of 25 other easy to find places on thier pages?

However, thank you for your help.

• Like 1

Actually following the guide I've realised what the problem is, I was there before but on chrome desktop the topics with the + sign don't expand.

I've gone there on mobile instead and it works fine, with the email option also.

Got there in the end.

• Like 1