Jump to content

Poker Replay Rewards


gichi
 Share

Recommended Posts

Confusing. There are missions, algorithm picks winners (or losers)?

So you determine some requirements what algorithm is looking for and those that "achieve" those requirements will maybe get piece of pie? Aka completed required "mission"?

  • Like 1
To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Livertool, Every week we give around 200 players a mission to complete. Once completing this mission, you get the reward (which can be tickets and bonuspoints).

The missions are really easy to complete. For cash games it'll typically just be to see 10 flops. HexaPro could be to play 3 tournaments.

  • Like 4

Poker Product Manager

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool, Every week we give around 200 players a mission to complete. Once completing this mission, you get the reward (which can be tickets and bonuspoints).

The missions are really easy to complete. For cash games it'll typically just be to see 10 flops. HexaPro could be to play 3 tournaments.


So algorithm is running already and picks those 200 players that get some mission next week based on what they play or how they do this week?

  • Like 1
To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Livertool, yes, you can say that. When missions are credited (usually Wednesday), it'll be credited based on the data from the previous week (as well as more long-term).

 

@FunckyFish, rewards are from €10 to €500 (typically no one will get less than €20). And nice try, but I've tested it already ;)

  • Like 4

Poker Product Manager

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool, yes, you can say that. When missions are credited (usually Wednesday), it'll be credited based on the data from the previous week (as well as more long-term).

 

@FunckyFish, rewards are from €10 to €500 (typically no one will get less than €20). And nice try, but I've tested it already ;)


Ok. Thanks for info.

But why you eat our lunches and left us starving?  Don't you know sharing is caring 😛

  • Like 2
To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We have decided to run one last week of double trouble and super double trouble tournaments, so if you lost more than €20/€200 last week, you will have received a ticket now. The tournaments will show in the client in 20 minutes.
  • Like 4

Poker Product Manager

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's good that also mtt and hexa will count from now. In my case, I think I've receive only one time tickets for double trouble since I don't play too much cash. But I had some weeks when I've lost a lot on mtt and hexa. Let's hope the missions will work 🤣

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is this promotion only for Unibet players or are other skins that operate in Unibet/Relax network (for example Pokerihuone) included as well? DT promotion was network wide. I read T&C from Unibet site and this promotions seems to be tied to this forum for some unknown reason?
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

We have decided to run one last week of double trouble and super double trouble tournaments, so if you lost more than €20/€200 last week, you will have received a ticket now. The tournaments will show in the client in 20 minutes.


You guys can't be serious. I was here ysterday reading about this been cancelled and decided that no reason for me to play today any longer. Maybe 30-60min after you announce this and credit tickets.

 

You couldn't arrange it on wednesday, thursday or next weeks tuesday? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/replay-rewards

 

It's a promotion that will replace the double trouble tournaments - but it will work for all game types, not just cash games. If there's anything specific, which you'd like to know, just ask here :)


,,Players may only receive a Replay Rewards mission prize once per calendar month''

@Stubbe-Unibet  What happens if i lose "X" euros every week , 4 weeks in a row?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Potmolestor wrote:

Is this promotion only for Unibet players or are other skins that operate in Unibet/Relax network (for example Pokerihuone) included as well? DT promotion was network wide. I read T&C from Unibet site and this promotions seems to be tied to this forum for some unknown reason?


Excellent question. And if pokerihuone is in too and players from there have to be members of community, do we get some tech guy from there to whine for about problems?

#androidstillain'tworkingproperly

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So from €8,000 a week to almost double but now I have to share it with people playing MTTs and Hexa's 🤣

But people have to be member of the community here so that would already cut down the numbers a bit I guess? Bit of a weird requirement no? @Stubbe-Unibet 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...