Post of the week - week 35

JeppeL

This weeks post of the week goes to a very nice blog post by a long time member, he claims it's about being good at being average, but since he's a former community tournament winner we're not so sure..

Give a shout out to MoreTBC and read his great blog here! It's well written, descriptive and even ask for your opinion on certain hands :)

You're welcome to chose between €25 bonus money or €25 in poker tickets, just let us know whichever you prefer - and in case of the tickets, please mention which ones you'd like :)

Former Community Manager

Well deserved TBC! 😃 Honestly, I'm not that much for reading poker blogs in general but when I stumbled upon yours I got hooked from the very first post, especially loved the "disclaimer" part - so funny. 😃 And despite the fact that you pointed out that they might not be, because of that "muscle memory" thing, I found your blog posts very well written with just the right amount humour, so I've kept checking back to see how you're doing.

Keep it up, good luck with your poker endeavours - and congrats again on the reward. :)

Well Done . Really enjoyed reading your blog. You deserve the " post of the week " reward. Put those tickets to g use & make some money. I wish I could blog like you man. You a natural Mate, keep it up. I'll be following your blog with great interest. Kudos !

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Archived