March mission not updating

BlackCat27

Hey.

I'm fairly new here and decided to try to do the unibet poker march missions. However it seems I'm not able to get past the second stage. Specifically I'm stuck on the "Play NLHE, then play PLO the next day" part. I have been playing micro stakes NLHE almost every night, and yesterday I made it my goal to play PLO and reach the 10 flops required for the mission, despite not playing the game ever before. But the mission remains uncompleted.

First I thought maybe it updates daily or something, so I waited, but nothing... Even went through the trouble of counting the flops I reached on both games in my hand history, and I'm well over the necessary 10 on both games on consecutive days (22nd and 23rd).

So is there anything I can do, or should I just ignore these monthly missions in the future?

Hi @BlackCat27,

Welcome to the community :)

You unlocked part two of the mission on the 22nd at 12:15 (UTC). Only flops seen after this time will have been counted towards the NLHE one day/ PLO the next mission. You played a session between 21:29 and 21:59 on teh 22nd but were not in 10 hands where the flop was seen so that session would not have counted.

You played in more than 10 NLHE flops on the 23rd so if you see 10 flops today in PLO the mission will complete.

Poker Janitor