Ratholing email

jerry

On 5/8/2021 at 2:20 AM, TaunoTasalakki said:

Can you guys send this email user RustyRyan, plays plo400 and constantly does ratholing. Thanks

We've been looking at specific criteria when warning customers and this customer does not fit that criteria just now. 

Poker Janitor

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, GLENGYLE said:

seen a guy at 10PL as soon as he gets to 125BBs he knocks it down to 100 without even leaving the table, how do you even do that?

When you leave a table and the rejoin at the same stake, you'll be seated at the same table, if possible.

So, when you leave the table with the big stack and then instantly buy-in again with your default BI, you'll likely be placed on the same seat and the other players never even see you leave, just the chips 😒

• Like 2

@GLENGYLE He does actually leave the table but will have the new table window open as he does, clicking that he's immediately sat back in again. I've seen them leave one seat and immediately re-appear in another seat at the same table, and of course some will leave and be reseated at another table. 

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

30 minutes ago, Purps said:

When you leave a table and the rejoin at the same stake, you'll be seated at the same table, if possible.

So, when you leave the table with the big stack and then instantly buy-in again with your default BI, you'll likely be placed on the same seat and the other players never even see you leave, just the chips 😒

30 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

@GLENGYLE He does actually leave the table but will have the new table window open as he does, clicking that he's immediately sat back in again. I've seen them leave one seat and immediately re-appear in another seat at the same table, and of course some will leave and be reseated at another table. 

cheers guys I never even seen him leave it was that quick

• Thanks 1

On 6/7/2021 at 8:56 PM, LLinusLLomu00 said:

Could you guys take a look at the 200NL Banzai Tables - lots of winning a big pot then switching table with min stack - have some player names if that is useful

Joining a different table in Banzai is not something we are planning to prevent.

On 7/29/2021 at 3:59 PM, TaunoTasalakki said:

How often do you guys do these data runs? Maybe it would be time to make one now, there should be at least one who meets the criteria.. And any time frame when the technical prevention coming?

Every second month or so. Unfortunately don't have a timeframe for the technical changes. It's been pushed down in priority several times due to compliance work (lots of re-regulations been going on last couple of years) and big projects like game lab (I personally think the ratholing should take priority over for instance game lab, but as it was a key part of the new loyalty system, it wasn't really an option, due to the deadline for it to go live). 

--

And just a general comment. We do review the accounts posted here, but might not always reply, and I'll also be transparent and say that most reports do not result in further action. Ratholing a few times in a single session will not get poker blocked, and we do a complete review, where we take several aspects into consideration. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...