Withdrawal to my Visa Card is still pending from 3.3.2021.

Hi Unibet, I have made a withdrawal on 3.3.2021. 09:00h (CET +1), and in withdrawal section it says that it is still pending.. I have two Visa Cards in same bank, one for receiving paycheck and the another one for other payments. Usually I make withdrawals to this other Visa Card, but now I changed it to the Visa Card on which I receive paycheck. And I dont know if this is a problem why my withdrawal is still pending... Please help..

@Žarko maybe it can help you !!!

@ReCorpH 

@Žarko wrote:

Hi Unibet, I have made a withdrawal on 3.3.2021. 09:00h (CET +1), and in withdrawal section it says that it is still pending.. I have two Visa Cards in same bank, one for receiving paycheck and the another one for other payments. Usually I make withdrawals to this other Visa Card, but now I changed it to the Visa Card on which I receive paycheck. And I dont know if this is a problem why my withdrawal is still pending... Please help..

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

Ok, I will try and do that. But that's the thing, I have done one deposit from that card, before doing the withdrawal to that same card. And that's why I dont know why the withdrawal is pending..

But I will contact them anyway.

Thanks for the advice @Livertool 

• Like 1

@Žarko 

Didn't livechat told you what they are going to do about it?

You can also check your withdrawal request if you are still able to cancel it. If you can, do it and make new withdraw request to card you did deposit. I would imagine that works too. 

But i ain't employee so those are just things i would do in similar situation.