New restricted countries from 25.02.2021

kramplayer

@Melgry wrote:

I am from Ukraine and got this message today. Now I would like to know when tickets and BP will be converted to cash if its possible. @Stubbe-Unibet 

dep.jpg.6ac64a4885beb6c4b181ad9843368bda.jpg

Hi @Melgry,

Can you confirm if you can still log into the poker client and play? I can't see anything on your account to suggest you should be blocked. Can you confirm what site URL you are logging in from as well please?

Poker Janitor

I don't want to be rude, but this is the actual problem of the communication of Unibet.

1.)"Yea, you'll get your reward for tomorrow!"

2.)"No, your country is not excluded"

1.)"Be patient, we have a lot to do."

2.)"I am not sure, I have to check it for tomorrow."

Come on, man!

Yes, you can do a mistake, because you are a human being. BUT! You are communicating in the name of a fkin huge company, and your communication must (or have to) be sure! If you don't have the correct answer, I advise you don't answer, ask patiance! I' ve tought that this forum and the trust of the players (gamblers) is still important for Unibet ...

@Sparrow473 I'm not quite sure what part of my reply was not clear? I have answered the parts that I can clearly, and the ones I can not I've asked from people who will be able to answer me. 

I have confirmed with people responsible for this that Ukraine is not in the country exclusion list, it is not one of the countries that are made unaccessible on 25th of February. 

Why the country is in the list of T&Cs? That I don't know. I have inquired about that and will give an answer on it as soon as I have a definite one. Most of the people work during business hours meaning I can't get an answer (Other than guess work) today, hence why I'm giving the answer tomorrow. 

It's sadly.

I saw a similar message when I wanted to bet on football. I was surprised. Then I couldn't log in to the poker client.

And I didn't receive any messages from Unibet. Why didn't Unibet warn about this in advance? Recently Unibet announced a new loyalty system where individual conditions for Russia are indicated. And today Unibet kicks out Russian players without warning. 

Today I wrote to the Russian support, where they told me that my account was deactivated and I had to withdraw money until February 25.

I have been playing Unibet since 2010. Almost all deposits I made via Skrill and Webmoney (now not available), a small part via Bulgarian and Russian bank cards (both card have expired). I wanted to get a Bulgarian card when the borders are opened. :(

Your colleague said that I have to withdraw money to a bank account. I would prefer to withdraw money to Skrill or WebMoney.

I tried to withdraw a some money to a bank account. But could not. An inscription appeared that the account number is too long. But this is the standard number of digits for Russia.

And I'm not sure if I can withdraw money to a bank account in Russia. The last withdrawal to a Russian bank card was declined.

Year ago MPN closed, but MPN gave money to be withdrawn in the same way as the deposit was made.

It's sadly.

• Like 1

Hey @traart, unfortunately I'm not at my work computer right now so I can't guarantee it but if you'd like I can try and make Skrill withdrawal available to you. WebMoney will not be possible.

Unfortunately I can't change the latest country exclusions. :/ There should've been a message about this though, via email and on the site. I will inquire about this today during business hours and let you know during the evening. 

Edit: An in the case I can't get Skrill withdrawal available to you, then we can surely make it to a bank account.

• Like 1