Spreadsheet problems

GR1ZZL3R

I've recently started putting all my info on spreadsheets rather than using loads of paper and I quite like doing it but I've hit a problem. I update each day but today one column is causing problems.

1593373750_Screenshot(971)_LI.thumb.jpg.5b0db03157b1bb6700bfcbe4c5e121f5.jpg

When I type in this column it appears in the top box and won't show in the column and I can't seem to get rid of it. All other colums seem to be ok. Any help, maybe @Purps (resident spreadsheet expert) or advice welcome. 😠

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

@GR1ZZL3R 

Ummmm, hard to say the reaon for that. I suppose it's just the one cell, eventhough you talk about the column?

Try choosing the problematic cell and then selecting "Format / Clear formatting" from the top menu. There's always the change that for example the font color on that cell is set to white and therefore the text won't show. This will set all formatting back to default on the selected cell(s).

You could also just delete the whole 30th row, as there doesn't seem to be any data on it.

gl 👍

• Like 1

Thanks @Purps I may have had colour set to white, didn't think to try that. It was the whole column that wouldn't work and I kept deleting that row with no success so in the end I wrote down what was in that column, deleted it and rewrote the column out, everything seems to be ok now. 👍

• Like 1

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"