Verification team

Nerate

Hi,

So I, like many others it seems, have also got issues with getting my documents verified. They were uploaded a week ago, I've been back and forth with chat and emails who keep saying they can't do anything but leave a note on my account (the latest thing I was told is that it takes 7 days to process documents, but according to a fair few of you that doesn't sound true to me... also we are now entering day 8).

It is beyond me how a company this size cant seem to get this right, and I'm informed that there is a dedicated verification team (who are not customer facing??? I mean, why??). Where is this team? Why can't we speak with them? How hard is it to verify accounts? Almost every other betting site can get you verified within 24 hours so why does this one struggle so much?

I am really hoping to get this resolved soon but I cant see it happening, but I shouldn't have to wait another month for any action to be taken. Does anyone have any tips on how they managed to resolve this issue when they faced it?

Funnily enough after speaking with the chat team again and being told they would let them know however they can't prioritise as they do them in order, not 5 minutes after ending the chat my account was verified and paid... I guess perseverance is key, thanks to anyone who helped!