Withdrawal requests being canceled and having very poor delayed communication

Fish0707

I am sad, that there is no reaction to my original thread (link), and the problem is still not solved and all the info i received so far (also via emails) from Unibet reps was not consistent and at the end mistaken.

I have contacted Skrill and they replied:
"Please note that all your transactions from Unibet have been successfully processed on our end and our records do not indicate that we have rejected any payments."

Please, can somebody finally resolve the problem?
Thank you

@Fish0707 You don't have a problem with Skrill, it's not their fault that you don't receive the money. Unibet and their payment processor must fix your problem. Since you cannot contact the payment processor, Unibet must resolve this, but communication is very bad at Unibet when you have a problem :( I suggest you insist on the live chat support to prioritise your case.

I am in the same boat been waiting for a month to get my money.  No answers and and no solutions.  Seems like a big problem at Unibet paying out and big issues with their payment processors.

Not sure what else I can do, I have been emailing and talking to live chat and moderator everyday and I keep hearing they are investigating.

Thats exactly what i think. I just dont get why 2 weeks i am getting misleading answers via live chat support and here on the official forum from Unibet reps....
Unfortunatelly live chat support cant do anything. I contacted them twice and got answer, that they will send email.....and after couple of days, they just said "it looks Skrill rejcted your withdrawals".....