Winter Freeroll

Hicks_sk

Hi

I have ticket to winter freeroll tournament which will expire at midnight, but I can't see any Winter freeroll tournaments wich should be started at 18:00 and 19:00. Does anybody see this tournamets in schedule?

Thanks for infoWinterFreeroll.thumb.PNG.fba4ac097b24ab7046586085535d9a4c.PNGTournamentsSchedule.png.eeba83d93bef681d9d2267f32f1962af.png

More info about Tournaments are here: https://www.unibet.com/promotions/poker-promotions/winter-freeroll-festival

Thanks for info

Hicks

Hi everyone,

This was my fault. The Winter Freeroll Series promotion is only for selected countries but I set up campaigns to give out tickets for every country by mistake. This has now been corrected and if you're not in one of the eligible countries you will now not receive any further tickets.

• Like 3

Poker Janitor

@Joco wrote:

I have notification for a ticket but I don't see any tickets on my account.

I've checked your account and can see you have an active ticket that was credited today. Tickets are split into sub-tab based on what format their for so make sure you're checking in the Tournament section.

Capture.thumb.PNG.723d67fb9af83156a6c9c7d8f326e9f4.PNG

Poker Janitor

@FunckyFish wrote:

Wow, I cannot believe what requests and questions I see here 🤣

So Unibet is giving by mistake an extra freeroll ticket, but some people are afraid to use it. Guys, relax, it's not a 200$  buy-in ticket... For sure you will not get banned if you use it .

I mean, Unibet was right with me, so I'm going to be the same.👍

I criticize what I don't like"!!!