Withdrawal requests being canceled and no communication.

Fish0707

4:51 PM
Hello,
5 days i am trying to withdraw but all my requests have been canceled without any response. I contacted live chat support and they told me they will let me know whats going on ASAP via email. That hasnt happened.
9 months ago, i had the same issue - canceling my withdrawal requests, then i contacted support, hours of checking, then got blocked my account for 14 days with no communication. Then i got the account unblocked after many repeated requests to check my situation...., very strange dealing.
I am sure you made a huge improvement in communication and dealing the issues and hopefully this is not going to be repeated.

I understand repeated security checks - I am always ready to verify any documents and also i dont mind delay with the withdrawal. All i ask is proper communication and not blocking account for weeks (by blocking account you ruin player's affort to have some achievements, pace on to get bonuses...).

Thank you for the support in this matter.

Hey @Fish0707! This is actually reversed by the provider after we have approved it, which is why we have not sent out communication about it. I agree that once it has been amrked as failed or returned tho communication should be sent and will pass that forward. Were you provided with a reason for this and what you should do by CS? If not, let me know and I'll get some instructions. :)

Thank you for prompt reaction.
I would be happy if you can navigate me what to do. I havent received any info how to proceed such situation. I made withdrawal to my Skrill account which i never had any problem ever....and on Skrill there is no mention about it, should it be there?

(ReCorph) I have contacted live chat support, and they told me by provider you mean Trustly. So the question is how i can get provided the reason from them why my (better said your) request has been canceled? ....If i understand correctly, that is YOUR provider who provides payement service between Unibet and Skrill.....so any dealing with them is for sure out of my range, so your info in last message to me sounds confusing....

Thank you for solving the problem