Withdrawal Delays - Anyone Else

rd007

Hi Everyone,

My latest withdrawal as a Bank Transfer to Canada is up to 8 business days excluding holidays where the funds have not hit my account.

My other withdrawals took 4 days to reach my account.  I am just wondering if anyone else had encountered delays in withdrawals?

Is it due to holiday season or something else is wrong?  If anyone can give some input that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Almost at 10 business days excluding weekends and holidays now and still without the funds in my bank account.....

Customer service keeps saying they are investigating.  Anyone else having withdrawal issues or is it just me?

I have similar problem but my account is blocked 20 days and still, I cant deposit or withdraw or even play anything. And also support live chat is happy and say it is good they can block account without reason 

@nt wrote:

@SJE what is ibas? I searched but dont understand this is only availible for UK players? 

I think you're right. There's a long list of companies on the IBAS (betting adjudication service) and unibet is not one of them. I found lots of other threads, going back years of punters with similar complaints about unibet, e.g. 

https://arbusers.com/index.php?topic=4177.0

It's incredible. I'm sure there is some authority we can go to, as it is basically theft. Unibet are a huge company (sponsoring major sporting events, etc). Surely if their treatment of customers was common knowledge, it would hurt them a lot.

@rd007 If your withdrawal was approved in time, it's not Unibet's fault that the money are not in your account. Everything it's because of the payment provider. I've heard myself that in some periods with public holidays, transfers through bank transfers can take up to 1 month...and normally is 3-4 days. For example me if i withdraw through bank transfer I receive money in max 24 hours after the transaction is approved, so no problems. So everything is ok with Unibet.

19 days now since I provided verification documentation - and about 24 since they confiscated my funds.

They refuse to talk to me in chat. It seems like I am being robbed.

If there is anyone else in my position, please post here. Numbers give me confidence that they can't rob us all.

I still have no received my funds and it's been 3 weeks now.  They said the funds have been sent but my bank says there is nothing...

I have been told it's been escalated to a priority 1.  In this technology age it's hard to believe that it takes this long to trace where the money is...

Unibet make most rapid withdrawals unsurpassed for years by any other gaming operator. I do these ocassionaly since 2008, tested maybe 100 sites, so have a solid base for comparison.

Of course in case of withdrawal overload dealys sometimes happen. Last time where such concernsoccured was about the same time of the year several years ago. It got sorted promptly after the holidays.

The difference some of us experience is maybe due to strict banking laws which doesn't help with the procces or put greater fees. However in many EU countries, the transfers aren't truly international, but  local, as Unibet have accounts in domestic banks. Then the lucky customers may expect their hard earned money even in few hours or at the end of the same day.

Another week goes by with no money in sight and no responses or answeres from Unibet.

I keep hearing that the case is still under investigation from the payments department and payment provider.....

Worse experience I have had with a sports book in over 10 years....Biggest mistake made was joining unibet and depositing large sums in my account...

I'm 27 days out of pocket now. No progress. Unibet are complete scammers.

I wonder what their reason is. They either put very little resources into the KYC stuff, which is essentially a ❤️♥️❤️ (leaving people like me out of pocket) or they are genuine thieves actively selecting customers to steal from.

I thought Unibet was a big reputable company and safe to have my funds in.

I really dont know anymore based on what I am going through for the past month trying to get answers of where my money is.  Also customer service has been the worst I have seen from the big books and I have accounts with some of the big ones.  Any bank would tell you it's not very hard to trace funds but it has to have been sent to be able to trace it.

There has to be a way to escalate issues like this unless there is a bigger problem that is not being disclosed.