Three questions to mods

psrquack

Go to solution Solved by GR1ZZL3R,

Hey @psrquack!

Where is this screenshot from? As it says, it will cause no action to you. It is a form of authentication (just like 3ds). And as it needs no action, I don't think we should update everyone on every change that happens within the industry. There are all kinds of security updates happening really often. :)

• Like 1

@ReCorpH wrote:

Hey @psrquack!

Where is this screenshot from? As it says, it will cause no action to you. It is a form of authentication (just like 3ds). And as it needs no action, I don't think we should update everyone on every change that happens within the industry. There are all kinds of security updates happening really often. :)

Hi!

This one is from Betfair. Btw my local bookie also mailed me that something change will happen but still have no clue about that. As I read the mails this is very important change and now I'm a little bit confused. It would be awesome if you could shed me some light @ReCorpH.

Thanks.

@psrquack When you will use your card online, you will have an extra verification security check (password, pin, fingerprint or others) to confirm the transaction. It doesn't matter if you deposit to an online gambling website or pay a bill or buy something online. Your bank should have sent you information about this, not a gambling website!

• Like 2

Seriously, is this new for you, @psrquack ?

You'll get an sms with a verification number or you'll have to confirm your payment in mobile bank app.

But your bank have to inform you about these "changes" not your bookie... Anyway I think most of us use their credit cards with this method since years. Now it will be mandatory, that's the change.

• Like 1

• Solution

@psrquack I logged into PayPal the other day on my home computer and was asked to supply a pass code sent to my phone. It's just extra layers of security that transferring money is going through from many providers.

• Like 1

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"