Boxing day Bonus

Cl

Im based in Norway using English based platform.. i cannot open my bonus offers.

It states I have 2 pending which also came up on my messages. Yet everytime i try to open them it just saus something went wrong try again.. does anyone else have similar problems...

Hey @Cl,

This is most likely due to mismatch in the country and language. Since the change was done such a long time ago, I can't really confirm it but judging from previous cases I've seen that's the reason. You should've been informed about that when you asked to get the language changed.

If you want, we can change the language back to norwegian and test the theory out, if you don't mind using your account in norwegian for a week or so? Then all the local promotions should work without issues.

Hi

I don't mind using norwegian for a week or so its just nicer having it in english..lets try it out and see if it makes a difference.. never had the issue before now although i have noticed that im not always eligible for some promotions.

Alright so for this one it doesn't work, I will look in to this specific promotions more, but do you mind keeping it in norwegian until next promotion comes up and asee if there's any issues? I can switch it back after that. Or if you wish I can switch it back right away. :) 

I can keep it as it is now for the time being. It just seems strange not to be able to open the offers at all.. I tried to clear all history etc etc but I think it might be more of an issue from your side than mine and language settings.. 

Why don't you try and put a free bet in there and i will see if i can use that