Account verification one week?

nt

Hello my account is verification over one week. But I send all documents and all were check long time ago. And now another verification without documents what is it? And when my account work? I cant deposit withdraw or even play

@ReCorpH sorry for tag you but you were the only who at least reply one time. can you help or do something to solve please??? I dont know even reason why my account is blocked. i did something wrong??? on other site I never have blocked account even 1 day and here 12 days without saying  why... I want just unblock my account it is too much?

@ReCorpH thanks for try :) but this is biggest problem "nothing yet"... It is 12 days my account blocked and I dont know why. If its my fault say me and I will solve if I can but they dont even say me what is wrong or what I can do

Hey @nt, there are of course regulatory bodies such as the MGA that grants the licenses. They will require you to formally complain to us first which can be done, but I think it'd be better if you give me a bit of time to try and get an update for you. :) 

Hey @ReCorpH of course will be very good if you can get update :) tomorrow will be 14 days with my account blocked and still nobody say why so I wait very long I think too long. even if there are really problem just say what is bad

@ReCorpH still nothing update? now topic can change to account verification two weeks but still I dont know what is verification and why. if unibet want block my account just ok say it and say why. I dont think I want play more but only my money on account