Slot promotion

Charrina

i think thats not totally correct because i have safed the first time 12spins and iam pretty sure there was no bugs that means i had receive my free spin the next day but since sunday (idk maybe there was a update (sitewise or pokerclient)) i not receive any freespin on the next day.

Hi all,

I believe I understand what happened there. The added spin is only available the next day but that means you don't only have to login the next day but you actually need to USE IT the next day - otherwise it disappear. I agree it would have been best to make it so that you just have to login the next day and then you can keep the spin and use it later but if I remember well, we couldn't easily do it. 

Anyway, I've credited both of you the "missing" spins. Going forward, you would need to use your spin the next day - not waiting for later. It could be that you can login the next day, use the added spin and then keep the other ones but I'm not 100% sure yet if that would work or if you have to use all your spins. I'll investigate. 

I've been able to find more details now. 

The rule: If you unlock 3 spins by seeing flops (i.e. not via promotions, like the 1st free spin we give to everyone when you login in September), you get an added spin that you can only use the next day.

When you win an extra spin, it will be the first one you use the next day. So let's say that you unlock 3 spins in Day 1 and don't use them. In Day 2, you will have 4 spins. You can use 1 only (your added spin) and keep the others for Day3 or later - you won't lose those. If you don't use any spin on Day 2 though, you would lose your extra spin. 

We'll change the promotion page so that is says "if you earn 3 spins in a day then you will also receive one extra free spin which has to be used the following day." Instead of "can be used". 

hm first of all thx to credit the missing spins.

serious, iam not sure but i have saved my first 3days too and iam pretty sure i was receive the free spin on next day....

well but now is new rule and we are informed about to use the 1freespin on next day!

thx

Archived