Daughter in laws paypal

Recon1999

i do aplogise for this as i had absolutely no idea as my daughter well to be frank it was my son but its my daughter in laws paypal account well anyway they asked to use my account to put a football bet on and as i never had access to the site as i was out shopping,so i allowed them to place a bet as they had agreed to put the funds into the account using there paypal but now when they tried to withdraw there winnings back to there paypal its kind off made a complete mess off my account as its now asking for verification off a name change etc etc ,so i gather because the name on the paypal is different to my name on my card i gather that is the issue as i now cannot verify my account as there is now 2 differnet names associated with deposits 

@Recon1999 wrote:

i do aplogise for this as i had absolutely no idea as my daughter well to be frank it was my son but its my daughter in laws paypal account well anyway they asked to use my account to put a football bet on and as i never had access to the site as i was out shopping,so i allowed them to place a bet as they had agreed to put the funds into the account using there paypal but now when they tried to withdraw there winnings back to there paypal its kind off made a complete mess off my account as its now asking for verification off a name change etc etc ,so i gather because the name on the paypal is different to my name on my card i gather that is the issue as i now cannot verify my account as there is now 2 differnet names associated with deposits 

Tagging the Mods @JeppeL@Stubbe-Unibet@Andy-Unibet@ReCorpH, i know this issue will never happen to someone who is active in the online betting/poker for a long time but unfortunately it seems to be a recurring problem for those who don't, maybe when people create the account there should be a message informing them about the mistakes that happen quite frequently, so they don't do them. 😉

• Like 2

And then whining something like "this site sucks, they stole my money and closed my account for no reason". Nothing personal, it's about a bunch of people who never reads regulations. Probably they will confiscate your winnings this time, or maybe just they will return the deposit.