Pot LIMIT IS BROKEN

GhostyToasty

@GhostyToasty wrote:

What do you grind???

Cos I guarantee it's not poker.

U CALL A CHECK RAISE WITH JUST A PAIR . NOT EVEN TOP PAIR WITH NO DRAWS AND YOU THINK THATS STANDARD. YOU SIR ARE A ******ING JOKE

It was not a check raise. He donked and called your raise. He had more than just a pair. Calculate how much he had to pay and how many cards allows him to continue on the turn. Do the same on the turn. It's not even close to someone calling preflop allin with J8s in a Holdem and cracking your aces.

And who the f* cares if it is or is not standard? You expect funplayers at PLO25 playing according to some high stakes standard? Go play PLO400 on a tougher site if you want all of your opponents playing by the standard. Majority of the players do not care about what is standard.

I do not claim to be a winning player in PLO, but I can distinguish knowledgeble person from clueless one.  Your post is the most indepth strategy from you so far and tells all we need.

• Like 2

you sat there and wrote that

Why? explain.

The joke was corny and not funny at all.

You then wrote stupidness. its 2021. up your game. Get witty at LEAST.

Go get a omaha calcultor see if he was 50%.

What card was he hoping to hit. You would call that?

ill wait............................................................

@Livertool 

so investing in the finnish stock market wont be a good move?????

And there are WINNING PLAYERS way better than moii

Who say there is SOMETHING SUSPICIOUS or not right about poker.

i will happy release my hands any time because the way this guys calls with ❤️♥️❤️ and gets there is worrying me

• Like 1

why dont you play at pl4000

@EatMoreNaga 

it is worse than  j8 vs aces. you can call a raise with that .

who are you?

how do you know the majority of players on unibet. people change their usernames all the time. WE KNOW YOUR NOT A WINNING PLAYER BY YOUR EXPLANATION 🤣:waterfall:

(see WHATi done there)

You do realize 
@GhostyToasty 

the opponent on Turn had a pretty draw of Pair+Gutshot+Nutflushdraw?
In your worldview, there were no reason to go on aye?
Opponent can't know you got the top set.
Look, man. If you can't even tell the exact handvalue of opponents draw, there's no point to try to teach you in any way.
You are your most worst enemy.
Maybe someday you understand that, @GhostyToasty 
Peace 👍
Meanwhile, GFYS :)
And please do not insult ppl that are propably played literally millions of hands, your 100k history is most likely 80k hands folded.
Cats can step on laptop and play better than you do.
Accidentally.

• Like 3

Bro we can share HAND HISTORIES . YOU are watched a ediot not idiot EDIOT CALL A RAISE ON THE FLOP  with nothing but bottom pair and you leave that vital bit of your arguement out to make your point seem valid. No sir those little tricks don't work.

@GhostyToasty wrote:

HE CALLED THE FLOP BECAUSE

@GhostyToasty because he could and unfortunately you won't find out why, and this guy probably doesn't care.

You cannot accept that you may have had contact with the typical funplayer, gambler - maybe that stake was like a freeroll for him and he'd come over to have fun. It's hard to understand that you might come across someone for the notions like equity have no meaning - or even it could be missclick or drunk move. Really you waste your time creating some stupid threads. 

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

He wasn't a fun player or a recreational player. And I know he could so why you saying such asinine comment I don't get it.

And I've been blessed with time and 5 mins is all it takes to start a thread. Try it out